• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah! It's funny because the first time I ever went to the driving range was still the best I ever did. I suck ass at hitting balls now.

The weather is awesome today. Love it. I'm actually going to watch E SPORTS while the best Owl is determined.

We picked up shitloads of beer on the way home from looking at that car. I don't know why we even went I knew we weren't getting it because it's overpriced as fucccckkk.
I'm really good at hitting balls... :D
Ah nice. I think when I'm off my family is going to order superbowl pizza or they already did. I'll miss most of the game anyways.
Mmmmm pizza.... Nommmm. I think we're having pulled pork and coleslaw

NinjaBoiX

Guys, can someone please post that emoticon of the yellow square dude (a sponge?) on his hands and knees crying?

Does that make sense as a description?

Someone posted it in here, Acrid maybe?

AcridMeat

Banned
So the conclusion is every Vancubahite has bad pizza taste.
New Top Gear tomorrow yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Dude it's "out" now.... :D

8r3Tatd.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have a Pizza with Salami, Bacon and Mushrooms waiting for me to be reheated. good stuff.

AcridMeat

Banned
DUDE ACID. My favorite lager (Peter's Brand) is at Trader Joe's with a 6-pack of tall boys for 5.50.

This is the greatest discovery ever.

Oh my god.

The last 2 days were a total mess.

It was amazing.

I also heard the best reaction to finding out some obscure relative you'd had barely any interaction with has died - "Oh wow, someone actually did do a die"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom