• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
No!
gy4Zl6N.png

I'm joking. Added. :) My FC is 0791-1763-4624.

Also adding your PSN!

Oh that sounds cool! I'd participate but I'd totally get stomped. All this talk of IV/EV/HA and here I am just happy to have a Pokemon I want haha.

Yay! Added back! <3

And now I'm getting ready to go to the driving range with my friend's boyfriend. God I suck at golf this is going to be a joke LOL!

Wazzy

Banned
No!
gy4Zl6N.png

I'm joking. Added. :) My FC is 0791-1763-4624.

Also adding your PSN!

Oh that sounds cool! I'd participate but I'd totally get stomped. All this talk of IV/EV/HA and here I am just happy to have a Pokemon I want haha.

It's too late to join now but it's fun and next one you should enter!

Plus EV training is simple as hell now. IV's are still bullshit but are also easier.

Yay! Added back! <3

And now I'm getting ready to go to the driving range with my friend's boyfriend. God I suck at golf this is going to be a joke LOL!
It's ugly as shit out, though. Plus cold.

Gurl u in danger.

It's too late to join now but it's fun and next one you should enter!

Plus EV training is simple as hell now. IV's are still bullshit but are also easier.

It's ugly as shit out, though. Plus cold.

Gurl u in danger.

Gurl it might be cold, but it's sunny outside!! LOL get yo ass out of the dungeon that is retail and frolic in the golf balls with me.
or actual balls. nom.

Acid08

Banned
IT'S RAINING! IT'S FINALLY FUCKING RAINING! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My oldest niece started reading the Hunger Game series and my sister was talking to me about it. I already knew it was essentially Battle Royale, but talking more in depth about it, some stuff seems to be just straight lifted haha.

And man this thread...by March we're going to have developed our own language or something.
DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEDUDE YEEEEEES

ITS BEEN RAINING ALL MORNING AND I'M SUPER INTO INTO IT!

Anyone else not watching the Superb Owl tonight?

I'm not. Yay schoolwork!

I've still got lots of homework too :'( wahhhh

Yeah, I'm probably just gonna stick to beer for the 'Nucks game...
I think I'm gonna pass out for a nap... screw the superbowl...

Vodka cran is usually my shit!

.. But I think this time I'll go with beer too since it's a pub and all.

Oh god this one time at a high school party this guy tried to make me shot gun a beer. I got like 1/4 through it and then spat it all over my friend's table. :S
i'm a lightweight wimp

gugi40

I've still got lots of homework too :'( wahhhh

Vodka cran is usually my shit!

.. But I think this time I'll go with beer too since it's a pub and all.

Oh god this one time at a high school party this guy tried to make me shot gun a beer. I got like 1/4 through it and then spat it all over my friend's table. :S
i'm a lightweight wimp

I'm getting in on this.

Pau

DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEDUDE YEEEEEES

ITS BEEN RAINING ALL MORNING AND I'M SUPER INTO INTO IT!

Anyone else not watching the Superb Owl tonight?
I wasn't planning to, but my uncle is in town and wants to watch it. Maybe I'll just bring all my homework with me.

Wazzy

Banned
Gurl it might be cold, but it's sunny outside!! LOL get yo ass out of the dungeon that is retail and frolic in the golf balls with me.
or actual balls. nom.

lol I wish I could, I would rather golf than be here. It's dead and boring.

At least the managers are awesome today.

Windam

Scaley member
I am watching Superb Owl with my kids today. They suddenly decided to be interested since Seattle is playing.

Superb Owl, eh? What's that?

lol I wish I could, I would rather golf than be here. It's dead and boring.

At least the managers are awesome today.

Heh I've never golfed. That seems boring to me. Went bowling for the first time on Friday. Got a strike. *pats self on back*

Windam

Scaley member
Who's your team?

I don't follow football. I literally picked who I liked based off their mascot.

You sound like me with every sport. Except basketball. Go Lakers, because Kobe and all that jazz. Or something.

*gasp* A Toronto person not liking the Raptors

Wazzy

Banned
You sound like me with every sport. Except basketball. Go Lakers, because Kobe and all that jazz. Or something.

*gasp* A Toronto person not liking the Raptors
I support BC Lions but that's because they're my home team. I love Canucks because I enjoy hockey.

Ah. I like the panthers and dolphins.

Because they're mascots are a panther and dolphin. Seakhawks and Eagles too.

Necrovex

I like the city of Seattle, so I am rooting for the Seahawks! But I could care less, and as proof, I'll be home playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5. You football nerds enjoy your silly game, I have a man's game to play!

Acid08

Banned
Only sport I follow religiously is hockey, thankfully we have the Sharks in the area.

Bay Area is huge for sports though. Sharks, 49ers, Giants, Raiders, A's, and Warriors. I find football, basketball, and baseball super boring though.

Windam

Scaley member
Only sport I follow religiously is hockey, thankfully we have the Sharks in the area.

Bay Area is huge for sports though. Sharks, 49ers, Giants, Raiders, A's, and Warriors. I find football, basketball, and baseball super boring though.

I fell asleep during a baseball game once and when I woke up 2 hours later it seemed like they weren't even halfway through it.

I decided the join in on the fun after missing real-pic January. I must say, try to draw my face in paint with a trackpad is a real challenge!

What are the Canucks of football? :p Because the team that get's heavy shit are the Maple Leafs.

I don't follow football so I have no idea why they're bad.

The Panthers and Dolphins are notoriously...uh...bad, to put it lightly. The Eagles used to be good and then got really terrible. This is the first time the Seahawks have done something worthwhile in recent memory.

I love European soccer and the NFL. I have more recently found the NHL interesting. It's just I know very little about the sport lol. But it used to be at the bottom of the big 4 of American sports. But it is beating baseball now and it might pass basketball soon enough.

Acid08

Banned
I do not know what this means. :D Does it mean they royally suck? Then, okay, I learned something about sports today! And people tell me the internet is a waste of time, ha!
It means they're one of the most popular franchises with the highest expectations despite being shit every year.

SBH

I decided the join in on the fun after missing real-pic January. I must say, try to draw my face in paint with a trackpad is a real challenge!

Welcome and that's why I got a professional to do mine.
Thanks again Tence :)

Wazzy

Banned
The Panthers and Dolphins are notoriously...uh...bad, to put it lightly. The Eagles used to be good and then got really terrible. This is the first time the Seahawks have done something worthwhile in recent memory.

Ah.

So they're more like the Calgary Flames, Toronto Maple Leafs, Oilers, Islanders, etc.

Canucks are just hated for specific reasons, not because they're bad.

Wazzy

Banned
Technically they are an NFL team. I'm convinced they have the worst fans in sports too.

Raiders used to be so popular. I never cared much about them but my dad lovedddddd them. I mean, I don't watch football but I still knew of them.

How come the fans are bad?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bitch I'll take you down soon.

I really should be doing other stuff too...

Technically they are an NFL team. I'm convinced they have the worst fans in sports too.

All I remember is that everyone makes fun of the Raiders. That's the extent of my NFL knowledge. And that I hate the Broncos because Tabris cheers for them. And that everyone here likes the Seahawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom