• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've never played a single FF game in my entire life.

-runs past MJH-

I never owned a Sony console/handheld until the PS4.

Windam

Scaley member
GAWD the feeling is so mutual :3 LOL!

<3

If Smiley ever plays one, it should be FFIV aka the best one.

Wise words. Dat overworld music. You should order that AND FFIX on PSN right now since they're on sale. Play them on Vita, thank us later.

I'll buy XV for what it's worth.

Everyone will. I've been waiting too long for it to pass up on it now. Even if it sucks. I remember watching the trailers over and over before I got a PS3. Now I need a PS4. *flips table*

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I cannot stop laughing at how this Superbowl is going.

Start first half with a safety, end it 22-0.
Start second half with a kick return touchdown.

rofl.

AcridMeat

Banned
You look liked you enjoyed yourself though. :)

I had an opportunity to play that game and I was like noooooooooooope, but if I was with enough friends or family, maybe
still probably not
Haha, certainly. I was planning on doing my own thing when we went up. I'm not afraid to embarrass myself. I did a karaoke duet with my sister of Just A Girl one new year's party. I actually earned a reputation that night with a bunch of people I hadn't met until then, for all the stuff I was singing. D:

Oh and these were the guys before us in that video I posted. Hilarious.

Oh and I've never played a FF game.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mxc0r4qUqW1qkonngo5_1280.png

Pretty flowers.

I hated FFX. FFXII is still so awesome. Probably the best cast of any JRPG. You'd think the main character is some whiny teenager, but nope. So good.

Never been very big on JRPGs. Unless you count Pokemon, I guess? Demon's Souls was OK too but extremely unconventional by jrpg standards.

PirateKing

Vanilla cake batter protein from GNC is pretty darn good.
It's more expensive than what I use and a lot less protein from the description. Also I'm sick of milk.
No TDM doesn't have a camera and you have to pay extra for video between multiple people

Do you even Google+ bro?
Lol who uses Google+ anyway?

I do.

Vanilla protein is disgusting LOL. I actually don't use protein powder anymore. But whenever I do, I use the chocolate peanut butter one that I have
I just had a bit of vanilla left over from my brother's and bleh. I just go with either chocolate or banana. How many days in a week you go btw?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Only JRPG's I played were Pokemon, Golden Sun, and I guess Megaman Battle Network, if that counts.

Windam

Scaley member
It's more expensive than what I use and a lot less protein from the description. Also I'm sick of milk.

Yeah GNC is pretty damn pricey. :/ I don't workout anymore so I've pretty much lost the little bit of muscle I had haha. I look like a stick once again! :/

Do you even Google+ bro?
Lol who uses Google+ anyway?

I just had a bit of vanilla left over from my brother's and bleh. I just go with either chocolate or banana. How many days in a week you go btw?
Since I much prefer cardio over lifting, I usually only go twice (maybe three) times a week, and cardio 3-4 times a week. Especially being on two soccer teams.

Banana powder's good too!

PirateKing

Yeah GNC is pretty damn pricey. :/ I don't workout anymore so I've pretty much lost the little bit of muscle I had haha. I look like a stick once again! :/
How about you set a goal? Start soon, and by next Jan Real pic, post pics?
Since I much prefer cardio over lifting, I usually only go twice (maybe three) times a week, and cardio 3-4 times a week. Especially being on two soccer teams.

Banana powder's good too!

How about you do light weight? It actually boosts your strength for soccer teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom