• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
this fucking game LOL

dragonz, how did the Patriots lose against this.

how did anyone lose against this team.

DEFENSE TOO GREAT

MANNING TOO TERRIBLE

Windam

Scaley member
How about you set a goal? Start soon, and by next Jan Real pic, post pics?

Oh btw stretch marks FUCKING SUCKS.

I should. I think my university has a $10 gym membership/year so I really should jump on that. Except I'm weak as hell and have no idea how to work out, with no friends or anyone to guide me. All I have at home are two dumbbells. :/ I mostly drank the protein to boost my calorie and protein intake to gain some weight. Didn't work. T__T

Yeah I got stretch marks on my elbows of all places. Fucking ugh.

PirateKing

Ooh it's bulking season for this guy! Getting ripped :p! I did legs on Friday. WAHHH. Like my ass needs to be any bigger :p

Leg day is best day. A few years back I reached 350kg with leg press. Shit was so intense brah. Now I probably can do 200kg?

I should. I think my university has a $10 gym membership/year so I really should jump on that. Except I'm weak as hell and have no idea how to work out, with no friends or anyone to guide me. All I have at home are two dumbbells. :/ I mostly drank the protein to boost my calorie and protein intake to gain some weight. Didn't work. T__T

I do it by myself. Better this way since I don't want any spotting so more pressure on me. Join soon, it's really not that hard. Start with dumbbell workouts with chest rather than barbel so you gain more control in a few months.
How did you get them on your elbow? Usually they're between shoulders and chests.

I bet you look fine! :)

Leg day is best day. A few years back I reached 350kg with leg press. Shit was so intense brah. Now I probably can do 200kg?
I love leg day because I always feel so ripped after (my legs are way stronger than my torso). I always feel like crap during my chest/back workout because I'm so not strong there.

But what I hate about leg day is the feeling after LOL

Dawg

I'm like 5'10 or 5'11 and hover around 110-115lbs. Not fine. Not at all LOL. Got my thyroid tested twice and both times it came up clean, so I dunno what's going on. :(

I'm 6ft 319⁄32in and 143lbs

edit: goddamn double post

Dawg

Dawg! You're back, bro. :'D

Probably this. At least I can eat whatever I want without fear of getting fat haha.

Windam, once again I cannot believe how similar we are. I could probably eat ten big macs a day without gaining any weight. It's kinda cool... but sometimes I wish I could get some extra weight.

6' 2" here.

Feels good man.

I'm just like you then...without the manly beard.

PirateKing

I love leg day because I always feel so ripped after (my legs are way stronger than my torso). I always feel like crap during my chest/back workout because I'm so not strong there.

But what I hate about leg day is the feeling after LOL

Dat feel when penguin walk after. Lol fuck. Good thing it'll be the last day and the 7th day will be resting.
Pretty much same, my strong points are legs but I realised I need to get the arms big so I separated Triceps and Biceps their own days with more workout routine. My left arm sucks.

Yesterday, I literally took a bath in my sweat there lol it was pretty bad. Go hard or go home.

Dat feel when penguin walk after. Lol fuck. Good thing it'll be the last day and the 7th day will be resting.
Pretty much same, my strong points are legs but I realised I need to get the arms big so I separated Triceps and Biceps their own days with more workout routine. My left arm sucks.

Yesterday, I literally took a bath in my sweat there lol it was pretty bad. Go hard or go home.
LOL the penguin walk.. So many scenarios.. ;P

My right arm sucks!! I'm left handed. So I know your pain :S

True beans! Gotta work hard to see results :'(

Windam

Scaley member
So jealous :( me and Wazzy went to mcdonalds last night and I swear you could see the burger on my stomach LOL

Windam, once again I cannot believe how similar we are. I could probably eat ten big macs a day without gaining any weight. It's kinda cool... but sometimes I wish I could get some extra weight.

Oh man, yeah that does sound like me. I eat McDonald's, Wendy's, Tim Horton's, Pizza (from like everywhere), Starbucks stuff, and a whole crock of other fast food and unhealthy shit weekly/pretty much every day and nothing happens. It seems the more I eat, the more weight I lose, honestly speaking. :/

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
oh god ;__;

It's not that bad. They give you earplugs. But it was colder than I expected. And I had to keep my eyes closed since it was claustrophobic and I'm not even claustrophobic. According to my friend they give you drugs if you are claustrophobic.

Dawg

Oh man, yeah that does sound like me. I eat McDonald's, Wendy's, Tim Horton's, Pizza (from like everywhere), Starbucks stuff, and a whole crock of other fast food and unhealthy shit weekly/pretty much every day and nothing happens. It seems the more I eat, the more weight I lose, honestly speaking. :/

It's funny. People who can easily get fat when they eat too much of that stuff are probably jealous of people like you and me. And we are probably jealous of people who can gain weight more easily.

I mean... I like eating tons of junk food and not having to worry about getting fat all the time but being a stick ain't fun either :p

Dawg

Tence should totally make me a new avatar.

I look too generic in this one and the :| face makes me look grumpy :lol

Windam

Scaley member
It's funny. People who can easily get fat when they eat too much of that stuff are probably jealous of people like you and me. And we are probably jealous of people who can gain weight more easily.

I mean... I like eating tons of junk food and not having to worry about getting fat all the time but being a stick ain't fun either :p

Yes, this is exactly true. Many of my friends said they wished they had my metabolism, but it makes no sense since they're at healthy weights while I am clearly not. Finding clothes that fit properly are a pain as well, since slim fit clothes are often only found in higher end stores. It explains why my closet is full of A|X clothing and why I'm always broke :lol.

PirateKing

I'm 180cm= best height.
LOL the penguin walk.. So many scenarios.. ;P

My right arm sucks!! I'm left handed. So I know your pain :S

True beans! Gotta work hard to see results :'(

I'm pretty damn small now. If only I didn't get injured and laziness didn't overcome me :(

Dawg

Yes, this is exactly true. Many of my friends said they wished they had my metabolism, but it makes no sense since they're at healthy weights while I am clearly not. Finding clothes that fit properly are a pain as well, since slim fit clothes are often only found in higher end stores. It explains why my closet is full of A|X clothing and why I'm always broke :lol.

I often have to wear L (large) clothes because of my height, but it doesn't fit my weight. It's an absolute pain in the ass for pants too since I need (very) long pants but most of them are too wide so they fall off without a good belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom