• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
My cousins were playing Sim's on my laptop. No wonder it's so goddamn slow ugh.

I mean, I love the game but it sucks when they play it. They treat my laptop like it's a toy.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My cousins were playing Sim's on my laptop. No wonder it's so goddamn slow ugh.

I mean, I love the game but it sucks when they play it. They treat my laptop like it's a toy.

I love Sims.

Actually, I just love building houses in sims.

Acid08

Banned
I only played the Sims to find weird ways to make Sims pee themselves and then die.

I didn't play a lot of the Sims.

AcridMeat

Banned
In the neogaf room with karkador and waiting on a skype call. HMMM
I only played the Sims to find weird ways to make Sims pee themselves and then die.

I didn't play a lot of the Sims.
This and spending way too long designing houses that were only huge rectangles because I couldn't figure out in my head building upstairs. :(

Wazzy

Banned
I love Sims.

Actually, I just love building houses in sims.

Same. I always ended up getting robbed or my house burning down, though.

Also Skype is almost done installing! Also I don't wanna talk LOL I always sound like a 10 year old boy over mic. :(

I just remembered I had one of mine cooking something, and it was in the oven. And then his phone rang. And it was someone who wanted to chat. So I accepted. Meanwhile what I was cooking stayed in the oven for a while and eventually caught on fire. The stove went up in flames and one of my sims ended up getting scorched.

Good times.

I just remembered I had one of mine cooking something, and it was in the oven. And then his phone rang. And it was someone who wanted to chat. So I accepted. Meanwhile what I was cooking stayed in the oven for a while and eventually caught on fire. The stove went up in flames and one of my sims ended up getting scorched.

Good times.

i once burned an english muffin in my dorm room freshman year and had security called on me

good times

Smiley90

Same. I always ended up getting robbed or my house burning down, though.

Also Skype is almost done installing! Also I don't wanna talk LOL I always sound like a 10 year old boy over mic. :(

SEpCU.gif

Smiley90

I don't kow why I do :lol I don't sound like that in real life.

I can't see you sounding worse than a 10 year old boy voice. :(

Buy a new/better headset? :lol

Also is that what people TOLD you or what you feel like? Because we always sound different when we hear ourselves on a recording vs in our heads. Internal voice transduction and all that.

Clydefrog

oh btw, since i've been stealing my neighbor's wifi, i've been watching netflix on ps3. i started watching sherlock. the first episode was an hour and a half holy SHIT!

Smiley90

I don't know what I sound like but I can't really skype cuz I've got roommates. :(

how do roommates stop you from skyping?

are they of the "SHUT UP I WANT TO STUDY GOD FERAN WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BITCH" type?

because if so you shouldn't have that kind of roommates.

Feran

how do roommates stop you from skyping?

are they of the "SHUT UP I WANT TO STUDY GOD FERAN WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BITCH" type?

because if so you shouldn't have that kind of roommates.

Nahh I just don't want to bother them. I'm considerate, ok :( Although I probably would've joined earlier if I'd known you guys were skyping since everyone was out today. NEXT TIME

Clydefrog

Nahh I just don't want to bother them. I'm considerate, ok :( Although I probably would've joined earlier if I'd known you guys were skyping since everyone was out today. NEXT TIME

i wouldn't want my roommates to hear me talking to myself about weird stuff

they already think i'm weird

Feran

i wouldn't want my roommates to hear me talking to myself about weird stuff

they already think i'm weird

Haha that too. My old roommate judged me so hard when I played LoL. I guess on her end all she could hear was me yelling at people to die haha.. ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom