• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow

My secret to saving toilet paper is, I put my finger up my ass and shovel everything out, and then when I'm done and it's clean I rip a tiny bit of toilet paper off to clean my fingernails.

TDM please show mercy this is a copypasta, basically

Windam

Scaley member
My secret to saving toilet paper is, I put my finger up my ass and shovel everything out, and then when I'm done and it's clean I rip a tiny bit of toilet paper off to clean my fingernails.

ban this man

Is this really what you want to be tagged for?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
show mercy

65kl2uu.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Shitting bricks, depending on how accurately they're produced, could be a 10/10

or 0. Build a brick shithouse and we'll judge further.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I can try, what's up. I'm studying Autoimmunity and Vaccination right now, so it's at least semi related.

I warned you smiley. After this you'll be so ostracised you'll need to start a curling thread or something.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He won't even help me with photosynthesis </3 :p

that's cause photosynthesis is goddamn boring

I warned you smiley. After this you'll be so ostracised you'll need to start a curling thread or something.

hey man, winter olympics are next week. There really SHOULD be a curling thread for that. Curling during the olympics is awesome. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom