• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Blade-runner-time-to-die.gif

Time to die sleep
See, you're doing what normal people do, sleep.

Something me, Windam and Dragonz can't do.

I'm 180cm= best height.

I'm pretty damn small now. If only I didn't get injured and laziness didn't overcome me :(
I know that feel :( I resprained my ankle a couple weeks ago and had to go to emergency because we thought it was broken.

I hope I can get back to cardio/soccer by next week.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"You should try to be exactly like your parents".

So inspiring Disney.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So what's the M/F ratio look like in there Mutes, do I risk it?

Well I officially had no idea what was going on so I quit the room.

The game is played for a series of rounds. In each round, one player is the Card Tzar and turns up a black card. It poses a question or has one or more blanks to fill in. The other players anonymously submit white card(s) from their hands that answer this. The Card Tzar picks their favourite under whatever criteria they wish to use, selects it and the submitting player gets a point.

Next round someone else turns up a black card.

I think I broke it.

It's OK, I have to go to bed.

The game is played for a series of rounds. In each round, one player is the Card Tzar and turns up a black card. It poses a question or has one or more blanks to fill in. The other players anonymously submit white card(s) from their hands that answer this. The Card Tzar picks their favourite under whatever criteria they wish to use, selects it and the submitting player gets a point.

Next round someone else turns up a black card.

It's OK, I have to go to bed.

Sweet dreams!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom