• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Do you also like been visited by rich Chinese early in the morning because they're interested in your flat and don't know the concept of privacy? Well I do definitely not!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is that his real name?

Sounds like a 90's rollerblader

marrec

Banned
don't worry it will be a threesome

KG1kLu4.gif

Misha

Banned
You know with Zelda going all survival and such they should bring in a mechanic I thought should be in more games: pack horses. Limited carry capacity and you have to leave the rest with your horse

Xiao Hu

I feel extremely miserable now, it doesn't make any sense. The weather is good, there is a small cute kitty 3 meters away from me, I'm going on vacation next month. But I feel so empty today, like there's an abyss in my heart that swallows any joy of life. I'm a lazy awkward piece of shit that can not pursue his dreams or maintain a relationship. I need some weed...

FUME5

I feel extremely miserable now, it doesn't make any sense. The weather is good, there is a small cute kitty 3 meters away from me, I'm going on vacation next month. But I feel so empty today, like there's an abyss in my heart that swallows any joy of life. I'm a lazy awkward piece of shit that can not pursue his dreams or maintain a relationship. I need some weed...

I'll shout ya. Just got blazed and can confirm not a sulky nihilist.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
*Scrolls down the page*

giphy.gif

Thanks a lot, YKN

SolVanderlyn

FFXV's Kingsglaive has me excited.

I'm a sucker for beautiful CG films (loved Advent Children) and extended universe material, so this seems right up my alley.

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom