• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning guys.

Up hella early to give one of my sailors a ride to work since her car is fucked.

I wish I were a shittier person sometimes.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Went to the first 2000 m peak of the season. I know the path very well, i visit it at least twice every year

Had a killer pace, took me 106 minutes (with 7 minute break for unfoging my glasses included). Too bad that weather hates me, it was like being in Silent Hill with mists floating over the ridge.
mlk6iVq.jpg

And some doping at the cabin :p

Xiao Hu

was checking some foreign make up blog by accident and saw this:
apr20_2_199247706.jpg

can a face be any more perfect :0

Have you checked your face in the mirror recently? There is a lady inside that is even more perfect than her (this is coming from somebody with a deadly obsession for freckles).

There was nothing left to do
When the butterflies turned to dust that covered my whole room
So I punched a hole in the roof
Let the flood carry away all my pictures of you

The water filled my lungs, I screamed so loud
But no one heard a thing

dead.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
And home nearly 30 hours later. Hot damn what a night/day/evening.
Probably gonna see him again outside of work. I'm gonna kill the maintenance team for trying to hook us up coz they've succeeded it seems.

Jobbs

Banned
Half the time I show people my future wife they say something along the lines of "oh she would be pretty if she didn't fuck herself up like that, she must have issues" etc. I was talking about if to my own brother who also has that view

Surprising how close minded many people are to body modification and most people are even intolerant of tattoos if you have too many

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I also really wanna try a Baldurs Gate.... never did.
Dark Alliance obviously doesn't count

Do it. BG2 is still in my Top3, if not overall best game of literally all times list, together with Souls and Zelda. Actually, I might play it again right now.

You've got it backwards hehe

There's a Phoebe reaction I've wanted a gif of for like... forever... And I can't find it and I don't remember the exact episode.

I may just need to rewatch every episode until I find it.

This is my life

you only think it's backwards.
yes yes watch more friends!

FloatOn

Half the time I show people my future wife they say something along the lines of "oh she would be pretty if she didn't fuck herself up like that, she must have issues" etc. I was talking about if to my own brother who also has that view

Surprising how close minded many people are to body modification and most people are even intolerant of tattoos if you have too many

I am no one to tell anyone what to do but I think people are allowed to have preferences and shouldn't be shamed for it

Xiao Hu

about time Walker!

I have no doubt it's a classic for a good reason.

soooo....BG2 or Pillars? hmmm

I like the narrative so far despite the shitty performance on my laptop which makes gunfights really annoying.

Always go from old to new. It makes you appreciate certrain features more. Plus it is also a nice display how classic RPGs have been reinterpretated in modern era.

Jobbs

Banned
Eating pickles post-drinking.

How Jobbs am I?

56%

I am no one to tell anyone what to do but I think people are allowed to have preferences and shouldn't be shamed for it

I think you missed the point

I have no doubt it's a classic for a good reason.

soooo....BG2 or Pillars? hmmm

I'd suggest Pillars... BG games are so friggin old. Pillars gives you a more modern adaptation of the same mindset. But either is a good choice, obviously

My brother and I played the BG games back a million years ago when I was young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom