• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

image.php

Science has gone too far

Windam

Scaley member
So Calculus test was super easy!

BUT

Prof put so many fucking questions on it that I didn't have time to fully complete the test, even though I could have.

From A+ to like a B if I'm lucky.

Gg, Prof, gg.

Risgroo

BUT

Prof put so many fucking questions on it that I didn't have time to fully complete the test, even though I could have.

Gg, Prof, gg.
I thought you were a time dragon? Step yo game up

It's pretty hard for a cup to make eye contact during sex

That just proves that cup on cup sex is evil.
"Thou shalt not lie with cupkind as with teapotkind: it is abomination." Mug 4:20

wut

RAIN CAAAAAAAAAAME POUUUUUUUURING DOWN

WHEN I WAS DROWNIN'

THAT'S WHEN I COULD FINALLY BREATHE

NooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

zeemumu

I was giving someone change and the person before them forgot something so I went over to give it to them before they left and got back and realized that the drawer was still open and now I'm losing my shit with paranoia that the lady that I was ringing up stole something. It didn't look like anything was touched but I'm still paranoid

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I was giving someone change and the person before them forgot something so I went over to give it to them before they left and got back and realized that the drawer was still open and now I'm losing my shit with paranoia that the lady that I was ringing up stole something. It didn't look like anything was touched but I'm still paranoid

What's the worse that could happen to you if somebody took something from a drawer because you left it unattended? I'm not sure if I would punish the employee unless they clearly fucked up in some way or another.

I make eye contact all the time *shrug* it depends lol

T-swift is killing it!

Hands are hurting from all this manual labor. I wasn't born for hard work. Why did I volunteer -_-

BUT

Gg, Prof, gg.

How many questions did you have?

Any Calc test I've ever had has been 5-8 questions max so the idea of having so many questions is baffling to me. Although unrelated, I had a class on Algorithms with a final that had 4 questions, but each one included a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, and i. lol. That was fun.

on second thought it may have been a class on computer graphics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom