• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
I never watched any of the Star Wars movies, nor did I play or read anything related to the lore of that story.

Please don't think badly of me because of that. :(

Windam

Scaley member
I'm going to make a thread soon.

Also alcohol and me are a bad combo. I'm about ready to jump in front of a train because lonely feels.

Why

Kater

Banned
This is why alcohol and GAF are a dangerous combo.
ysuS0.gif

Also, it's unrelated to my inebriation at the moment. It's a stone I've been carrying for a long while anyway, maybe it's time to discuss it.

I usually try to avoid starting threads in general.

Although I never have anything interesting to start or say so I guess that helps.
I don't believe that you have nothing of interest to say. Just state an opinion of yours and wait for reactions. Discussions will follow if the matter at hand seems interesting enough.

I'm going to make a thread soon.

Also alcohol and me are a bad combo. I'm about ready to jump in front of a train because lonely feels.

Why
No. Don't. :(

I just made an Origin account. It was from an old EA account linked to my e-mail that I didn't even remember and had to update into an Origin account. Origin ID MyrishSwamp.

I can't believe it wasn't already taken. FatPinkMast was tho. :negman:

AcridMeat

Banned
You're not part of "y'all" in this case, you're a special monkey!
I started watching in 2007/8, so I don't really know what he was like before that, but he grew out the playboy style a long time ago :) Based on everything I've seen he's one of the nicest guys in the paddock, with an actual personality. I'm not saying he's the best driver on the grid, but he's capable of some brilliant stuff when he's on it, I'll never forget Canada 2011 :D
It's not confirmed he's retiring, but it seems veeery likely.

Kubica still hurts man ;(
Will you be watching tomorrow? Gotta witness the return of king Lewis.
Yeah it's true he has a personality. Button was just at the Buttend of a friend and I's jokes because he would complain about rear grip all the time. Canada 2011 was great.

I'll maybe watch? I don't know it's on late and I'll see if I can be bothered to *WATCH A RECORDING LEGALLY*

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I made cornbread for the first time. I wanted it to have a special kick, so I added some bacon, a full leek, cheddar dices and some saffron milk caps.

It doesn't look that great since I kind of fucked up at first and set the oven way high (hence the browning), but it was fucking amazing.

ALL THE GAINS.

Turin

Banned
There's almost too much to do in Dragon Age. I've barely gotten far at all in the story. I just keep doing shit in the first area you go to.

Also, I did run into a dragon and got murdered faster than I could type this sentence.

Edit:

3de98c10-727a-11e4-b465-c72b950df650_RTR4F5QR.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm so pissed right now. I was in the middle of a dream where I was about to play Dreamcast with 3 friends on a beach, and as we're selecting characters for a game my alarm goes off.

I sat in bed for 5 minutes angry before getting up and turning it off.

zeemumu

I'm so pissed right now. I was in the middle of a dream where I was about to play Dreamcast with 3 friends on a beach, and as we're selecting characters for a game my alarm goes off.

I sat in bed for 5 minutes angry before getting up and turning it off.

Not even in your dreams.

Maybe he takes his wannabe rapstar, blingbling style a bit too far, but it's pretty harmless IMO, and he's a truly brilliant driver. He's grown on me a lot since he left McLaren.

But the most important thing is that Vettel isn't champion again.

He's got a lot of talent, I will admit. And I like Vettel, but he won too much. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom