• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
space_worm_by_aktheneroth-d58uh6w.jpg

Kater

Banned
Imagine if there really would exist creatures as big as the one in the drawing... damn.

I really like it, by the way. Great art.

Toa TAK

Banned
Lord the haters.

Part 2 will break the budget. It will be pretty much non-stop action. But this is what happens when movie studios needlessly split books.
For what it's worth I didn't think it was terrible, but this is the first time I've ever seen a "part 1" movie before, and I was hoping for a little more.

Turin

Banned
I ran into my first dragon in Inquisition and noped out of there fast.

I found a dragon as well. Everyone died screaming. -_-

Should I get on it? S2 and S3 were trash.

The quality of Homeland has been in a U shape. No Brody family, little of Carries family and they've basically embraced Quinn this year.

Homeland S4E7 spoilers
I was screaming because I thought that was actually Brody and I was going to punch the writers in the face if they put in such an idiotic twist.

That scared the shit out of me! Thankfully it was just a 'gotcha' moment.

Imagine if there really would exist creatures as big as the one in the drawing... damn.

Space worms will be the end.

Turin

Banned
The new Arkham trailer! GIMME NOW!

tumblr_nf8ppowhfw1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Edit:

Looks like they got something similar to the wraith-flash in there. Me likey.

ib2eEWbowXWUM0.gif

Toa TAK

Banned
Origin's was actually really fun. I heard there were glitches but I never got any.

I keep hearing that Origins was good, and I believe it. It's just that at the time, I felt like we JUST had an Arkham game, despite the two-year period in-between. Felt it was too soon, and key elements from the other games were in (developers, VAs, and nothing new gameplay-wise).

My 360 is still hooked up due to playing AC Rogue recently. Maybe I'll give it a go sometime before AK comes out in that dry summer.

[9:39:48 PM] Jake : We already get the hottest guys usually. So I'm not too bothered.
[9:40:49 PM] Kevin: yeah but you dont have nick
[9:43:10 PM] Jake : Nick's like one bottle of gin and a joint away from a same sex encounter tbh.
[9:43:16 PM] Kevin: LOL

Did I even lie tho?

Hitch a ride on a train headed to the west and find your calling on a months long journey where you'll wear the same clothes for weeks at a time.

And have no worries about finding food during the whole trip. #Hollywooddreams

Kevyt

Such big creatures would create a gravitational pull so immense that upon contact to other objects of similar gravitational pull, they would collide and create a black hole.
I just made this up, I'm not really sure if black holes can be conceived by the collision of two equally immense objects... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom