• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout New Vegas DLC Vol4: Lonesome Road |OT| Now sponsored by the Gun Runners

I bought the courier stash and now regret it because starting a new character, it feels like cheating they give you so much cool stuff.

Is there a way to delete it from my steam without affecting all my other DLC?

Echoplx

cleveridea said:
I bought the courier stash and now regret it because starting a new character, it feels like cheating they give you so much cool stuff.

Is there a way to delete it from my steam without affecting all my other DLC?

Should just be able to untick them in the data files menu of the launcher.

Yesterday I got all the Gun runner trophies, and damn. Those challenges are kinda annoying. Especially when your playing a level 43 character who has pretty much done everything and because of savebloat is having freeze/lag issues all the time. Oh, then there's the fact that almost nothing respawns in New Vegas. >_>

Ah wells, The trophies were shit, but the weapons are worth the chump change I spent. Now on to Dead Money and Lonesome Road, then I'll have 100% completion for this game.

yeah couriers stash is pretty crappy for a new character, i threw away EVERYTHING

i don't udnerstand those who pre ordered. infinite shotgun? best armorz? LOL /GAME

Wallach

Alpha-Bromega said:
yeah couriers stash is pretty crappy for a new character, i threw away EVERYTHING

i don't udnerstand those who pre ordered. infinite shotgun? best armorz? LOL /GAME

wat

Wallach said:

the couriers stash is a bunch of unbalanced crap, it's perfect condition super powerful weapons and armor which completely takes any fun out of character progression. this is literally THE FIRST SECONDS OF THE GAME

overcome these early obstacles with the meager varmint rifle, laser pistol and some tnt? NOPE! i think ill do a B-52 bombing run with my Grenade Launcher and Metal armor and suck chocolate milk through a straw

Wallach

Alpha-Bromega said:
the couriers stash is a bunch of unbalanced crap, it's perfect condition super powerful weapons and armor which completely takes any fun out of character progression. this is literally THE FIRST SECONDS OF THE GAME

overcome these early obstacles with the meager varmint rifle, laser pistol and some tnt? NOPE! i think ill do a B-52 bombing run with my Grenade Launcher and Metal armor and suck chocolate milk through a straw

Looking at what's in here on the wiki, there's nothing really very powerful. The most powerful thing in there is probably the grenade rifle and you find one in Nipton. The rest of that stuff is found before Nipton. If anything the consumables are more overpowered than the garbage armor and weapons they give you.

Edit - Actually you might not find a caravan shotgun until just after Nipton. But the one in the DLC is spread 4 so it's kind of terrible.

Top Bottom