• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famed U.S. analyst/blogger: Israeli war on Iran looming; attack plans detailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enosh

given that I have been reading for the past year how a war is just a few weeks away, I think I'll stay skeptical on this one

This sounds like BS. You don't leak this stuff even if you disagree with a war. It reads like some Tom Clancy fantasy.

Also I was reading a FP article the other day and it talked about the fact that all of these leaks about Iran developing things faster and what not actually show that a strike is NOT likely as leaks often are used to bolster a losing argument by bringing in the public.

enewtabie

My Egyptian friend's uncle, who is a Lieutenant in the army, talked about how work has started on what they call a "War Project" against the state of Israel, in case matters escalate.

This is just another cautionary measure out of many countries in the region have taken recently. Let's just hope the situation is resolved without wars.

I doubt that would work at all. Egypt has enough internal issues. Besides,
the Army in the Sinai is in such bad shape at times the IDF infantry gives food to the
Egyptians.

I really do believe sometime after Nov is when we might see Israel make a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom