• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Family Guy Marathon on FOX tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Did anyone know that Family Guy also comes on TBS? I was surprised when I saw it yesterday (and it was around mid-afternoon).

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Comfort_Eagle said:
Yeah, really. They've been out for so long now.

I don't, but I can never really justify a DVD purchase. It just feels like such a waste of money.

Ceros said:
Lol. Don't the folks over @ adult swim and CN feel like shit.....

Why should they? It looks to only be 2 hours a week, and CN shows a little more than that now witht he new Sunday schedule, plus we musn't forget they repeat episodes, and FG is one of the few shows I can watch like that and still enjoy it.

What I'm curious about is, will ONLY FOX be getting the new episodes for a while? Or will AS get some love as well?

JetSetHero said:
2 hours?! Marathon?! I've gone through all 3 seasons in one sitting before...

I own the first 2 seasons... If this marathon isn't made up entirely of 3rd season episodes Imma be pissed.

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Camillemurs said:
I own the first 2 seasons... If this marathon isn't made up entirely of 3rd season episodes Imma be pissed.

I bet you will be... but saying that, season 2 is my favourite by far.

Checking the guide it looks like the episodes will be...

1) Ready, Willing, and Disabled
2) Brian Wallows and Peter's Swallows
3) Road to Rhode Island
4) European Road Show

Ceros

DarthWufei said:
Why should they? It looks to only be 2 hours a week, and CN shows a little more than that now witht he new Sunday schedule, plus we musn't forget they repeat episodes, and FG is one of the few shows I can watch like that and still enjoy it.

What I'm curious about is, will ONLY FOX be getting the new episodes for a while? Or will AS get some love as well?

I'm sort of saying the same thing as Mox. I mean CN picked it up after it was canceled..and now since AS has made it big and more popular than it was, fox hops back on the bandwagon. And I too am wondering if AS will get new episodes or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom