• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

I'm up 98-68, with Devonta Freeman about to go.

My opponent has Stafford and Golden Tate left to go though.

COLEMAN FUCK OFF EARN YOUR OWN FUCKING TOUCHDOWNS

EDIT: YEAH THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT

Thinking about it

Might ride one more week with this tandem. I'll see where it takes me.

Name an offer on Demarco Murray
Fair enough

giphy.gif

jfkgoblue

Even without DJ my fantasy team has been amazing, if he comes back strong for my playoff push... gotta remind myself that's it's only week 2

Instro

Bah was hoping Ryan would have a big night, especially with Nelson out now. Opponent is almost guaranteed to catch me with Stafford.

ZoronMaro

So I was already pretty disappointed with Olsen and Graham after week 1, but now this week they're both injured? I don't care about ratings now, I'm definitely dropping Olsen and might also drop Graham and stream TE week to week out of spite.

The worst part is that I had drafted Ertz originally, but I dropped him to have more WR depth (and who wants 3 TEs?). Clearly made the wrong call there.

Kelce looking like the only good TE pick.

Always nice to have your wins locked up on Sunday. I hate worrying about Monday Nightmares.. Or relying on a Monday miracle.

galv

Unconfirmed Member
jDmKNKQ.png

I barely pulled that off. Butt-clenched as Green Bay had the last possession - I was up against Rodgers/Montgomery.

For reference, I'm the Taco and he's the defending champ.

PillarEN

The game flow allowed the Falcons passing game to go to sleep which means the G men defense needs a solid game tomorrow. A touchdown would be fantastic.

So I'm up 48 (stick with me here)

He has Marvin Jones/Paul Perkins tomorrow

I have Evan Engram/Odell Beckham

Do you think it would be safer to take Engram over OBJ with the lead or should I have some fun and throw OBJ in there even if he's not 100%

Full point PPR.

jfkgoblue

Any way Abdullah can get 8 pts tomorrow
It's possible, but the Giants have a good line and he's a Detroit RB.

Also good luck to the guy playing Tate, he got a crazy amount of targets last week.

Do you think it would be safer to take Engram over OBJ with the lead or should I have some fun and throw OBJ in there even if he's not 100%

Full point PPR.
Marvin Jones is basically the #3 WR in Detroit so you should be good.

Awful week. In 2 leagues combined i may lose howard, Kelley, jordy and olsen. And my 3rd league, im all in on team chiefs and they're scoring at will

woodchuck

Ugh I was up 28 going in to the Sunday night game. I had Jordy and Austin Hooper (I started him last week and thought I'd roll the dice again in a high scoring game). My opponent had Rogers and Matt Bryant. I thought the only way I could lose is if Jordy had a freak injury... :(

And in another league I tied because of that last Ty Montgomery TD. Fucking devante Adams. If the dude went for that last half-yard, could have given me the win.

My team is allergic to touchdowns. Through 2 weeks I've gotten only 1 touchdown from my QB (Wilson) and 1 from my WR's/TE (starting 3 WR's.). Kind of lucky to be 1-1.

Cappa

Banned
I think I have the highest scoring team and the win locked up this week in my NFFC $200,000 championship league

Decided to bench OBJ for Buck Allen. Also went with Kizer over Palmer which was a mistake lol. Could have and probably should have scored more.

image.png

Full point PPR.

I would bet my life savings that no matter who you play, unless OBJ is out you are going to win this week and even if both those guys give you 0 pts, youll still win

Any chance Stafford and Tate scored a combined 52 points tomorrow?

I mean, they did around 49 points combined last week in my non ppr league.

Giants D isn't the greatest, but the game is being played in New York.

I'd say, they will not get you your 52 points, but it may be close.

and yes, Jimmy Graham has trash numbers. I picked up Charles Clay as a backup last week and I may pick up Coby Fleener on waivers tomorrow.

Top Bottom