• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Breesus Christ

Neo Member
Gaf need your opinion on a trade I did.

10 team per keeper league

Was offered this trade Saturday and accepted during the second quarter of the game lol

Received

Derrick Henry
Devante Adams

Gave up

Joe mixon
Adam Theilen

Also Im the owner who owns Demarco Murray. But love mixon in the future

bigkrev

I got 4 combined points from Zeke and Shady, and will be 2-0 after the game tonight unless Matt Prater score 27 points (I looked it up, that has only been done once, by Rob Bironas, who kicked 8 FG and 2 XP in a game).

So, if you are interested in some history, I'd watch MNF tonight to see him kick 9 FG

Was offered this trade Saturday and accepted during the second quarter of the game lol

Received

Derrick Henry
Devante Adams

Gave up

Joe mixon
Adam Theilen

You fleeced him

Received

Derrick Henry
Devante Adams

Gave up

Joe mixon
Adam Theilen

You won it. Henry is finally going to take the job from DeMarco.

Who wins this trade:

Obj and tevin coleman

For

Brandon cooks and Joe mixon
Team one

*Cries holding first round pick*
I thought last year was the year Murray would start break down again and avoided him last season because of it.

I feel I was Close enough for me to say I was right. You could try trading him to Chuck to get something out of him? But Chuck doesn't need him really. (Bell, Abdullah, and Henry is on his bench).

Cappa

Banned
I just need Golden Tate to score 50 points tonight. You can do it buddy! :)

:(

LOL sorry to burst your bubble but Tate wont have the single greatest fantasy performance for a non QB today lol.

I think the players with the most points all time are RBs too lol

phanphare

Banned
I need tate to get 13 points in one league and then tate and eli da gawd to combine for 50

I have already accepted the L in the latter league

foppy79

I thought last year was the year Murray would start break down again and avoided him last season because of it.

I feel I was Close enough for me to say I was right. You could try trading him to Chuck to get something out of him? But Chuck doesn't need him really. (Bell, Abdullah, and Henry is on his bench).
Might see if I can package trade him somewhere. There are teams who need RBs in that league

Edit- looking again...eh, might just be stuck with him

Might see if I can package trade him somewhere. There are teams who need RBs in that league
Pep does since Johnson died..

He's starting Cohen and Mixon and he wants Tyreek Hill from me. I am possibly offering Howard, Kamara, Hill for Cooks, Mixon, and Corey Davis. Am I dumb to take that offer? (I'll have AJ and Cooks as my top 2 WRs with Hunt and Gore as my top two RBs with Mixon as a Flex I suppose.. or he sits on my bench till the Chris Carson train dies).

Tom Nook

Manage a victory in the Taco Bell League - Thank you CJA and Crabtree. Got worried that I had to put in Palmer in the last minute.

Another league: Thanks, McCoy....... :(

TE situation: Bye Clay

Manage a victory in the Taco Bell League - Thank you CJA and Crabtree. Got worried that I had to put in Palmer in the last minute.

Can we all agree TEs are the worst?

Ben is still on the table if you want him. Just need 🦀 Since Luck is dead still.

foppy79

Pep does since Johnson died..

He's starting Cohen and Mixon and he wants Tyreek Hill from me. I am possibly offering Howard, Kamara, Hill for Cooks, Mixon, and Corey Davis. Am I dumb to take that offer? (I'll have AJ and Cooks as my top 2 WRs with Hunt and Gore as my top two RBs with Mixon as a Flex I suppose.. or he sits on my bench till the Chris Carson train dies).
Davis is injured and Mixon still has that committee, and Cooks isn't preforming to expectations yet, despite new England running out of WRs. I'd keep Hill in this case.

gutshot

It was a weird situation for me since I had Crabtree in another league and desperately needed the points there but he was making my matchup against you unwinnable. And then my opponent had Davante Adams in the other league where I was clinging to an 18 point lead but I needed him to score big in the Taco Bell league. In the end, I narrowly won in my other league and lost to you. I still had a respectable point total though and I should be able to bounce back next week.

cooks was the most frustrating player I owned last year (he is the definition of boom/bust). I thought it might get better since he went from one hall of fame QB to another and i'd say his prospects haven't improved much if at all

and woo

my glorious idea in dropping buck allen for blial powell sunday morning was such a great idea, i r winnar

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Played one of the top teams this week, and im lowly scrub team.... injuries hit me big time this week. Picked up jj nelson as my john brown was O, smarty me. I got the win! Kelce helped me a bit too for once

Now to figure out what to do about corey coleman rob kelley...

Someone dropped sanu last week, which i think ill target on waivers

jfkgoblue

Since I was on bye, I get top waiver pick, last week's kerwynn williams pickup isn't looking so good, so I may need another RB.

I took a flier on Allan Hurns as well, think I may have found my new flex as both Ginn and Mike Wallace have been god awful. And with Gronk possibly missing time and Amendola coming back soon, I also like my Amendola/James White combo from the pats.

Got the W myself. Nice to see Hunter Henry show up. The leash is getting a little smaller on guys like Jamison Crowder, though. Yesterday wasn't a fair shake, though. Washington ran all over them. Cousins didn't need to throw for 350 and 3 scores.

The main thing was Leveon looked more comfortable against a solid D. I think he will finally get his 20+ points v Chicago.

MindofKB

Two weeks in a row I score the 2nd highest amount of points in my league but I'm matched up with the person who scored the most. The football gods hate me.

Jarnet87

Need 1.3 points from Engram in my .5 ppr league

In another I am up 3 with Odell or Engram vs Giants kicker Rosas.

Save me Giants skill players

Since I was on bye, I get top waiver pick, last week's kerwynn williams pickup isn't looking so good, so I may need another RB.

I took a flier on Allan Hurns as well, think I may have found my new flex as both Ginn and Mike Wallace have been god awful. And with Gronk possibly missing time and Amendola coming back soon, I also like my Amendola/James White combo from the pats.

buck allen

he's not a pernament solution but he'll have a role in the offense as long as woodhead is out

necrosis

Received

Derrick Henry
Devante Adams

Gave up

Joe mixon
Adam Theilen

what did you blackmail him with

I would've beaten 9 of 11 other possible matchups this week but instead I go up against Carr and Crabtree..why couldn't he just throw everything to Cooper?? Damn my Jets. Now i have the same record as them too -_-

He's already picked up

the only other "breakout" performance at the rb position this week was chris carson but i'd avoid that backfield like the plague since the o-line is probably one of the worst, if not the worst in the league right now

edit: actually there was also Samaje Perine who did did alright (due to fat rob getting injured I believe)

when I checked a few days ago, he was owned in 1% espn leagues so he may not be owned in your league

Breesus Christ

Neo Member
what did you blackmail him with

Shit just worked out lol. Dudes been wanting mixon for weeks off me. was offered this trade on Saturday and Wasnt really that interested in Henry till I saw him take over Murray job (who I drafted) in second quarter and said "shit" and accepted the trade. Then later in night Jordy and Cobb going down just basically shits on that trade even more. Making adams basically there #1 with Rogers Then the fact that Bradford injury is up in the air. So who knows with Theilen. I think the Fantasy gods were on my side on this lol. The dude is so fucking mad that he didn't cancel trade offer. He's flipping shit lol

gutshot

Shit just worked out lol. Dudes been wanting mixon for weeks off me. was offered this trade on Saturday and Wasnt really that interested in Henry till I saw him take over Murray job (who I drafted) in second quarter and said "shit" and accepted the trade. Then later in night Jordy and Cobb going down just basically shits on that trade even more. Making adams basically there #1 with Rogers Then the fact that Bradford injury is up in the air. So who knows with Theilen. I think the Fantasy gods were on my side on this lol. The dude is so fucking mad that he didn't cancel trade offer. He's flipping shit lol

This is why you always cancel your trade offers once that week's games begin.

jfkgoblue

the only other "breakout" performance at the rb position this week was chris carson but i'd avoid that backfield like the plague since the o-line is probably one of the worst, if not the worst in the league right now

edit: actually there was also Samaje Perine who did did alright (due to fat rob getting injured I believe)

when I checked a few days ago, he was owned in 1% espn leagues so he may not be owned in your league
lol ofc someone drafted him in my league...

Jarlaxle

I'm done but up 6 currently with my opponent only have the Giants defense left. I really need Detroit to go buck wild tonight.

Amari Cooper, Stefon Diggs, and Christian McCaffrey screwed me.

Do I make this trade in PPR

I trade Lamar Miller and Jamison Crowder

I get Doug Baldwin and Terrence Williams.

My RBs: Leveon, Ingram, Stewart, Forman, Peterson, and Miller

My WR: DeAndre, Kelvin, and Crowder

gutshot

Do I make this trade in PPR

I trade Lamar Miller and Jamison Crowder

I get Doug Baldwin and Terrence Williams.

My RBs: Leveon, Ingram, Stewart, Forman, Peterson, and Miller

My WR: DeAndre, Kelvin, and Crowder

Is it 2 WR/2 RB/1 FLEX or 3 WR/2 RB? If the latter, I'd probably make the deal just to get some WR depth.

Top Bottom