• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Premier League |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I hit the panic button on my shit team (32 points week 1) and reorganized (7 changes) based on the schedule. Have plans for transfers in the coming weeks with certain schedules.
uHD9Oqb.png

If Liverpool shit the bed against Burnley I'm rioting.

TeegsD

Defintiely forgot about this and just autopicked my lineup to at least meet this weeks deadline. Is it too late to join both the GAF leagues? Codes on the front page dont work for me :(

EDIT - Found new codes on the last page. Bummed out its too late for H2H but in on the standard league! I hope you enjoyed your headstart!

Podge293

I've joined up. My team is awfully awful (stupid captain decision on countinho)

Pleasantly surprised my team name wasn't duplicated aswell.

I shall rule the mid table

Considering whether to transfer in Aguero for Kane or do something about Firmino this week. I'm leaning toward joining the rest of the world and adding Aguero.

AcridMeat

Banned
Considering whether to transfer in Aguero for Kane or do something about Firmino this week. I'm leaning toward joining the rest of the world and adding Aguero.
I never had Aguero last season and was around top 3 up until the last month or so when I stopped updating.

I'm hoping having Ibra is enough to carry me past the Aguero hot streak until he inevitably gets injured.

AcridMeat

Banned
I really hope Schmeichel's injury means Fabianski automatically gets put in, because he has 10 points on my bench. Forgot what the rule is there (Schmeichel left like 50+ minutes in).

Holy hell my team sucks ass. Hopefully Rondon and/or Negredo do something tomorrow.

I really hope Schmeichel's injury means Fabianski automatically gets put in, because he has 10 points on my bench. Forgot what the rule is there (Schmeichel left like 50+ minutes in).

Holy hell my team sucks ass. Hopefully Rondon and/or Negredo do something tomorrow.

I doubt he'll get subbed. He played.

Everything I've read says the international break is the time to play the wild card. Even thought it's super early, I'm considering it based on this week's flop.

jesu

I'm dee bee, sitting 4th which is no bad considering I just flung a team together on launch day.
Not entirely happy with my squad, have few transfers in mind but don't want to lose the points by doing it all in one go.

AcridMeat

Banned
Anyone playing Togga? Anyone interested in doing that as well?

If so, we could do a draft since it's the international break.

kottila

Who is everyone replacing Agüero with? Banned for three matches - his value will surely drop now...

Went with Kane, and was happy with the choice all the weekend and then Lukaku happened. Took my first -4 to get Lukaku in (and redmond out). Will swap aguero in for zlatan or kane when he's back

PatjuhR

This is the first round I joined. Pretty happy about the result.

Ruined my all out attack thingy tho. Didn't know it was one time use.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm taking a year off fantasy football this year (planning a wedding and can't deal with additional stress on top of that) and seeing how my friends are getting I think I made the right decision.

Having Antonio on the bench = great decision making!

If it wasn't for Capoue, Antonio would've had more points than all my midfielders combined (Hazard, Sterling, Barkley - one point each).

I went with Costa, captaining him. Not the same payoff as Lukaku but a healthy return.

I feel, as long as I'm above the average, I did a good job for the week.

I went with Costa, captaining him. Not the same payoff as Lukaku but a healthy return.

Same here. Costa absolutely saved my game week - other than him it was 1s and 2s everywhere, save for Kyle Walker.

Anyone have any thoughts on Antonio Valencia vs Danny Rose? Already have Shaw and Walker.

Also looking at Lukaku vs Kane. Each has a very nice run of fixtures coming up.

willow ve

Well - burned my first wildcard. It was time for an overhaul. Happens every season where I'm front loaded with players who were performing well last year and take a dip when the new season starts.

flyover

Well - burned my first wildcard. It was time for an overhaul. Happens every season where I'm front loaded with players who were performing well last year and take a dip when the new season starts.

I almost always do them early in the season, too. It's so hard to claw your way back if you let a slow start derail you. Also a good idea to keep your team from losing value too early.

Well, I've enjoyed my lone week at the top of the NeoGAF league. Thanks, Lukaku! Now it's time for my brief reign to crumble, starting with Firmino being out.

I almost always do them early in the season, too. It's so hard to claw your way back if you let a slow start derail you. Also a good idea to keep your team from losing value too early.

Well, I've enjoyed my lone week at the top of the NeoGAF league. Thanks, Lukaku! Now it's time for my brief reign to crumble, starting with Firmino being out.

Yep I'm the genius who decided to swap coutinho for firmino, also last week forgot to swap maloney for capoue from my bench as I'd just done my wildcard, I hate fantasy football.

kottila

Awful three weeks now and my interest is waning. Just as well, I was spending way too much time tinkering with my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom