• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Premier League |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxy100

Banned
am I doing something wrong? It says error each time I try and use the code in the OP?

edit - just seen we have a new code on the last page.

So how's everyone's teams looking?

Here's what I got right now.

qaJyJcA.png

May tweak it some more before tomorrow.

Mainly looked at TSB%. Just went for cheapest that'll possibly play, just in case a starter goes down and it auto subs one in.

Also, if anyone has Pogba, he isn't playing. Banned week one.

Blackhead

Redarse
^^^
Based on last season's form Hazard should not be in anyone's team.

Payet is too expensive imo and west hams opening fixtures are not kind (plus they have europa league commitments).

Xhaka and Shawcross are defensive-minded midfielders who rarely get big points (unless they also take set pieces like Carzola or Cabaye).

Origi might not be a starter.

Defense looks okay. Aguero is picked by like 40% this weekend but is a good safe choice when fit

^^^
Based on last season's form Hazard should not be in anyone's team.

Payet is too expensive imo and west hams opening fixtures are not kind (plus they have europa league commitments).

Xhaka and Shawcross are defensive-minded midfielders who rarely get big points (unless they also take set pieces like Carzola or Cabaye).

Origi might not be a starter.

Defense looks okay. Aguero is picked by like 40% this weekend but is a good safe choice when fit

I'm tipping Hazard to be excellent this season he finished the season better than he started, showed glimpses of class in the euros and has been good in the summer. I'm gonna take a risk on him.

I love Payet and I agree with Europe and tricky start and taking in to account his price others players are starting to look a more sensible short term move.

Shawcross is a CB so I expect him to play defensively, Xhaka will likely get swapped.

We'll probably start Firmino up top as a false 9, Klopp loves him in that position.

Now you've both mentioned Origi and this false 9 formation, I think Origi should start but yeah Klopp loves Firmino hmmm...

kottila

Can't stop tinkering with my team, which always leads to stupid choices being made. Now I've gone away from the 3-4-3 lineup and gone for a 3-5-2 focusing on midfielders that may play up front. Didn't find enough value in the <7m strikers. Ps. My bench sucks now

Ddg

Walker-valencia-stones

Firmino-hazard-ayew-deufoleu-redmond

Vardy-aguero

Jakupovic-Diomande-friend-wilson

Why do I always leave some changes to the last day? I keep forgetting that it is almost impossible to reach the site during the last few hours before the league starts.

Moozo

Picked my squad but forgot to do my team. Now I can't get on the site so fuck knows what XI I'm putting out

LoveCake

The time to enter was 11:30am, the site just gets overloaded from 11:00am on-wards, it's always the same, I have been tinkering for weeks with my team, I had six I was going to have anyway, did my final team last night, just had to decide on captain, i was trying to decide between Vardy and Aguero, always had Aguero from the moment I put him in my team.

This is my team - Terminators

5GtYBaN.png

You wouldn't happen to be from middelsborough? First team I've seen with three Boro players

Actually from the S.E.and a QPR lifetime fan. I liked them last season, and even though Karanka has replaced pretty much the whole team, I actually think they have a really good start to the season so why not? My Leicester gamble blew up in my face :) so something must go right.

kottila

Around 40p with 5 remaining players is a good start, much better than last year at least. Hoping one of them wont start to get Diomande subbed in.

A guy in my league triple capped Aguero and is now top 200 in the world

Shitty start for the season. My back three and keeper all conceded in easy fixtures. And feckin Vardy losing his mojo from last season. Fingers crossed Hazard to score a hattrick.

38 points so far with Payet and Feghouli to go, Shaquiri is sat on my bench with 9 points but he won't get subbed in now I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom