• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Farrell's film nude scene axed

Status
Not open for further replies.
gofreak said:
But he's not actually cut! Oh ho ho...the hilarity ;)

you_slay_me_wp_crh_300x225.jpg

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Teh Hamburglar said:

There ain't nothing wrong with the full schilling :p That said, if it makes you feel any better, I'm sure he "pulled it back" in keeping with character...his character is an Ohio guy afterall ;)

And anyway, there's a slight chance he might be cut. I'm just guessing, cos most irish guys aren't.

darscot

Cut > Uncut

I know several people that had to get cut as an adult. I say fuck that shit do me when I'ma day old thank you very much.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I need to try this one day. Wasn't it in American Pie where the guy that liked Stifler's mom started a rumor that he had a huge wang, and all the girls at school suddenly wanted to go out with him? It doesn't matter if it's true or not, Colin Farrell's definitely going to be getting more ladies than before now. :)

LOL, I see "cut and uncut" after I post this and was going to make stupid joke about cut and uncut movies and circumcision until I realized that's what you guys were talking about. XD

OmniGamer

Lyte Edge said:
I need to try this one day. Wasn't it in American Pie where the guy that liked Stifler's mom started a rumor that he had a huge wang, and all the girls at school suddenly wanted to go out with him? It doesn't matter if it's true or not, Colin Farrell's definitely going to be getting more ladies than before now. :)

LOL, I see "cut and uncut" after I post this and was going to make stupid joke about cut and uncut movies and circumcision until I realized that's what you guys were talking about. XD

No, the guy that was in love with Stifler's Mom had the other chick(Natasha, the slums of beverly hills chick), start that rumor.

cvxfreak

cactus.jpg

LOL, that's really hilarious.

Anyway, should I ever rent this on DVD, I will make sure to try my best to avoid the uncut feature. Yikes.

Can't wait. I don't find him hugely sexy or anything, but I won't say no to a full frontal male nude scene in a movie. Wonder if there'll be any in Brokeback Mountain.

Drensch

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, Colin Farrell's definitely going to be getting more ladies than before now.

I don't think that's possible. He gets quite a few choice chickies even with his unibrow.

CrisKre

Oh, please make it stop! Its always the same when they talk about us, well hung dudes :D.

btw, that cactus pic is hillarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom