• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Princess - The Meet-Up Thread

tsigo

Updating for timezone. tsigo | tsigo | GMT-5

Edit: Also, it looks like some of the GAF/PSN names got reversed. Magus and neojubei are two I noticed.

tsigo said:
Updating for timezone. tsigo | tsigo | GMT-5

Edit: Also, it looks like some of the GAF/PSN names got reversed. Magus and neojubei are two I noticed.

Thanks. I kinda made it hard on myself, and didn't check for errors that extensively.

TheExodu5

Banned
TheExodu5 | TheExodu5 | GMT -5

As I mentioned in the Fat Princess thread, I highly suggest we get a PSN chat room set up to get games together. It has worked very well for BlazBlue.

Drame

TheExodu5 said:
As I mentioned in the Fat Princess thread, I highly suggest we get a PSN chat room set up to get games together. It has worked very well for BlazBlue.

I support this idea.

Shurs

I'll be getting the game Thursday

GAF Name Shurs
PSN ID Shurs
Location Minnesota (US Central Time Zone) So GMT-6?

Beowulf28

TheExodu5 said:
TheExodu5 | TheExodu5 | GMT -5

Sounds good to me.

JCX

Wow totally missed that it is coming out tomorrow. How would I reach a psn chat room? I am still new to ps3

JCX said:
Wow totally missed that it is coming out tomorrow. How would I reach a psn chat room? I am still new to ps3

Someone who is your friend will invite you to it. After you get one invite, you can rejoin whenever.

I will be buying this as soon as the store is updated later today and I really hope this extended wait will be worth it.

My psn id is OgTheClever, same as my GAF, name and I live in the UK so my timezone is GMT+0.

Baker

Banned
Forensick | Baker | GMT-6

I'm up for playing after 8:30 every night. If you send a friend request, put Gaf in there or something so I know you aren't a random.

noah111

Still Alive
Sentry said:
[EDIT]

S3NTRY93 | Sentry | GMT -6 (Central Time)
Fixed for the new layout.

Also, for those who don't know their exact GMT you can always go onto your PS3, into the settings column and select the 'date & time settings' which will then show your time zone, country etc.

Sentry said:
Fixed for the new layout.

Also, for those who don't know their exact GMT you can always go onto your PS3, into the settings column and select the 'date & time settings' which will then show your time zone, country etc.

Or they can go to the link I provided in the OP. :lol

Yeef

I got into one game, but everyone on my team was speaking spanish. Finished that one up and now I can't get into any.

Dreamcasted60 (PSN) | Nobodyspatzy (Gaf) | GMT -8

Feel free to add me, as I am downloading the game now...but do please mention you are from Gaf =p Oh, and am available pretty much the weekdays, from 12 to 6pm.

Top Bottom