• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Princess - The Meet-Up Thread

Proc

Going to take the plunge. Dive into sp a bit and will charge my headset over night.

PaulvicThrust | Proc | GMT-5

Stantron

Stantron| Stantron | GMT-8

TheExodu5 said:
As I mentioned in the Fat Princess thread, I highly suggest we get a PSN chat room set up to get games together. It has worked very well for BlazBlue.
Has this been created? If so, should be added to OP and official thread OP.

Drame

The KilgoreTrouts GAF Chat is up, throw a message to me or to KilgoreTrout on PSN and we'll invite you, when I or KilgoreTrout himself gets online of course.

Great games yesterday, hopefully today we can get 100% gaf match going.

Drame said:
The KilgoreTrouts GAF Chat is up, throw a message to me or to KilgoreTrout on PSN and we'll invite you, when I or KilgoreTrout himself gets online of course.

Great games yesterday, hopefully today we can get 100% gaf match going.
Yeah, send a message to Drame, because my friends list is almost full.

Drame

• DAME (noun)
The noun DAME has 2 senses:

1. informal terms for a (young) woman
2. a woman of refinement
:lol

Just send me a friend request on PSN and I'll invite you to the chat.

The PSN nick is Halba

Drame said:
:lol

Just send me a friend request on PSN and I'll invite you to the chat.

The PSN nick is Halba

I mispelled it, I know it was Drame. :lol

Anyways, send a friend request to Halba. Trying to get a GAF game going right as we are speaking.

Drame

Attention

Seems that my friend list is full right now, so do not throw me a request at this time.

I'll try to kick some old friends later today, let's say in about 13 hours.

Also, please include your Gaf Nick in the upcoming friend requests, that way I can add you to the chat without problems.

Drame said:
Attention

Seems that my friend list is full right now, so do not throw me a request at this time.

I'll try to kick some old friends later today, let's say in about 13 hours.

Also, please include your Gaf Nick in the upcoming friend requests, that way I can add you to the chat without problems.
:lol :lol :lol

Who's gonna take your spot now?

I guess I will. I will just keep one spot open on my friendslist to keep adding people to chat.

Top Bottom