• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Princess - The Meet-Up Thread

Drame

KilgoreTrout said:
:lol :lol :lol

Who's gonna take your spot now?

I guess I will. I will just keep one spot open on my friendslist to keep adding people to chat.

Well I got few spots open again, but we really need 2 or 3 chat rooms instead of one.

The player limit for one chat room is 16, right? So we could make GAF Fat Princess chat room #2, of course you and me would be in those rooms to announce when a game is starting, and so on.

Drame said:
Well I got few spots open again, but we really need 2 or 3 chat rooms instead of one.

The player limit for one chat room is 16, right? So we could make GAF Fat Princess chat room #2, of course you and me would be in those rooms to announce when a game is starting, and so on.

All right. Sounds good.

Go ahead and make the other chats, and invite me to them. I won't be on much today, so you're head honcho.

Drame

KilgoreTrout said:
All right. Sounds good.

Go ahead and make the other chats, and invite me to them. I won't be on much today, so you're head honcho.

My connection only allows me to host 8 player games, but I'll try to get something going. :lol

Although, in few weeks I should have my 20mb connection back, yay!

Anyway, I'm off to sauna now. After that I'll try to get everyone who wants to one of the Gaf chat channels.

I apologize, for the slow reception on the friend requests, and chat invites. I only have my trusty DS3 here, no keypad or a keyboard.

Vlodril

PSN: Vlodril
Gaf: Vlodril
GMT +2

I would like an invite to the chats and i have plenty of space for friends :D

Ultima_5

PSN: Ultima_5 | GAF ID: Ultima_5 | Central/GMT-6
I don't have anyone from GAF on my friends-list, so feel free to send me invites. I have a mic also.
*edit ~ Got my time zone wrong. Fixed now.

mrbagdt

psn - mrbagdt
gaf - mrbagdt
central time zone - GMT - 6

can someone explain again who i need to add to try to meet up in the US? i guess if anybody is running anything today, just put a post and i can try to add you.

tenchir

tenchir - tenchir - GMT 8

I love playing the healer, such a victory enabler. It is so easy getting 1st/2nd rank in every game.

eznark

Banned
Rad game is rad. I play worker til the priest is upgraded then kick ass with the priest/killa priest. So much fun.

GeeDuhb

GeeDuhb | GeeDuhb | GMT-8

Loving the game so far (when I can get in and not have a laggy as HELL game...) Glad to see there is a fix on the way for these issues!

NeoZylom

NeoZylom/NeoZylom/GMT-5

Also, Am I the only one who have difficulties to find a game? Each time I search for one, it fails 2 times out of 3 :S

Drame

Europeans, let this red text grab your attention!

I'm going to do a chat room just for European GAF Fat Princess players, so we can play in "rational" times.

My friend list is full, so please quote this message and add your name to it, like

EuroGAF FP:
Halba
Halba2,

And so on, I can't quarentee I will get this chat room up and going instantly, but I'll try to do my best!

Also please only add your name to the list if you're playing actively, I'm not saying that you should be on FP 24/7, like some of us.

In any case, if you're from Europe and enjoy playing Fat Princess, feel free to add your name to this list.

STG

@ EUROGAF user

since my friendlist still has some free spots you can also add me, and I will invite you to the EuroGAF chat room (after Drame invites me today)
PSN: ageha_stg

also tell in the request friendship message which chat room you want to be in, the 'normal' one or the EURO one

Can we start a gaf ban list? A player with the PSN ID banditfrog just carried the princess to the other team, after I was defending for almost 20 minutes straight. If I'm ever hosting and see him in a game he's getting kicked instantly.

Drame

AbortedWalrusFetus said:
Can we start a gaf ban list? A player with the PSN ID banditfrog just carried the princess to the other team, after I was defending for almost 20 minutes straight. If I'm ever hosting and see him in a game he's getting kicked instantly.

Well, that sucks.

I'm not that sure can we start a unwanted players list yet, but I'll write that PSN ID down as a bad player.
Also, you can block players on PSN, so they can't join your game, try do that first, but don't worry I have banditfrog written down as a bad player.

Of course, if Gaffers start to encounter a lot of bad sports, we'll get somekind of list going.

Attention Gaffers!

I have some work stuff to do, so I'll be back playing Fat Princess next thursday.
Hopefully, you'll get games going somehow. I'm sorry about this, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

Top Bottom