• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I am taking my time with clearing Okeanos but I'm glad the translation turned out fine. Hopefully they're able to keep it up.

Qurupeke

I was afraid I'd have a hard time with the final battle in Okeanos because my team is just a bunch of Sabers and Archers, but Heracles is a beast and he pretty much killed
Forneus
on a couple of turns. Oh, and I did a yolo roll after that and got Nero! And then another one and got Black Keys, so I'm back to the painful reality of gacha.

Farming certain materials like Feathers and Serpent Jewels should be far easier now with Okeanos at least.

RSchmitz

Challenge quests will be hell to me in jp. I just don't have enough servants. I'll have to look into solo strategies and hope there's the support I need in my friendslist. Most likely I won't get to np5 Liz.

Sciel

When does Astolfo get added to the game?

I know he isn't the best servant but i might whale so hard just to get him lol.

Yayate

When does Astolfo get added to the game?

I know he isn't the best servant but i might whale so hard just to get him lol.

In JP he was added for white day

The bonus farming stage for feather/seeds is super tough.

The drop rates are terrible, too... for feathers, that is. And it doesn't upgrade for years. RIP.

Challenge quests will be hell to me in jp. I just don't have enough servants. I'll have to look into solo strategies and hope there's the support I need in my friendslist. Most likely I won't get to np5 Liz.

What's your lineup? Those challenge quests are actually extremely easy compared to other ones, they'er 'restricted quests' rather than actual challenge quests.

RSchmitz

What's your lineup? Those challenge quests are actually extremely easy compared to other ones, they'er 'restricted quests' rather than actual challenge quests.

lv 80 Merlin
lv 57 saber Lancelot
lv 60 herc
lv 74 Mash

I started 11 days ago, Merlin is already max ascended but I don't think I should farm xp right now.

I'm usually fine if I can use Merlin, Mash and a support.

Yayate

lv 80 Merlin
lv 57 saber Lancelot
lv 60 herc
lv 74 Mash

I started 11 days ago, Merlin is already max ascended but I don't think I should farm xp right now.

I'm usually fine if I can use Merlin, Mash and a support.

Yeah honestly you should be fine. I don't think any quest restricts Mashu AND Merlin, and they're so potent at what they do any level 90/100 accurate class support should let you drag yourself through.

If you need some help, shoot me your friend code.

What do they do?

JP currently has rotating class-based dailies that drop both gems and statues/monuments as opposed to having three knights/4 cavalry. they also have decent enough material drop rates (and also higher drop rates for statues and monuments because why not). In JP they switched to these dailies a lil after okeanos I think.

Sciel

In JP he was added for white day

The drop rates are terrible, too. Well, at least for feathers... and it doesn't upgrade for years. RIP.

Sigh, and again I wish they did exclusive banners rather than just decide to give us the..."authentic" jp experience..

Could have easily done some Apocrypha banners to coincide with the Eng release of the show (whenever that is). Just smells like a big missed opportunity.

Yayate

Sigh, and again I wish they did exclusive banners rather than just decide to give us the..."authentic" jp experience..

Could have easily done some Apocrypha banners to coincide with the Eng release of the show (whenever that is). Just smells like a big missed opportunity.

For Apocrypha they have an excuse, at least. They're probably preparing an event for the Japanese version, because about half of the Apocrypha servants aren't even in the JP version yet. Plus, certain characters actually play a large role in later singularities so it'd be weird to have them be out this early.

But really they could move the White Day gacha up a little bit since it had pretty much nothing to do with white day aside from hot men

EDarkness

Went against my better judgement last night and did a 10 pull on the new banner and ended up with total crap. So my streak of crap pulls in this game continues. I have no idea why I keep doing this because the pulls are terrible and I usually only end up with silly cards that I don't or can't really use. Total waste of SQ. The really sad part is I've exhausted almost all of the extra SQ I could get from side missions so I won't be pulling anything for a while, but that doesn't stop the whole thing from sucking.

Oh well. I guess it's back to farming for stone things.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
So there's a panel today? *braces for another round of FGO NA doomposting*

Went against my better judgement last night and did a 10 pull on the new banner and ended up with total crap. So my streak of crap pulls in this game continues. I have no idea why I keep doing this because the pulls are terrible and I usually only end up with silly cards that I don't or can't really use. Total waste of SQ. The really sad part is I've exhausted almost all of the extra SQ I could get from side missions so I won't be pulling anything for a while, but that doesn't stop the whole thing from sucking.

Oh well. I guess it's back to farming for stone things.
Sumanai. If FGO is your main mobile game, then maybe download another gacha game to sate your rolling urge? Having a specific servant to aim for is also helpful for saving.

I'm trying to ascend my Waver and took a look at the google sheets material farming page for Forbidden Pages. It's totally blank!

How the heck am I supposed to get 5 more Forbidden Pages?!? It doesn't drop anywhere apparently!

RSchmitz

I'm trying to ascend my Waver and took a look at the google sheets material farming page for Forbidden Pages. It's totally blank!

How the heck am I supposed to get 5 more Forbidden Pages?!? It doesn't drop anywhere apparently!

If you haven't done yet, Blackbeards interlude drops like 9.

Ephidel

Apparently you should get 9 or 10 during Edward Teach's character interlude quests, so that might work. Unless you've already done that, of course. Then you're stuck for now :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Can't care about this game, give TAMAMO.

Strimei

Just a reminder, da Vinci's shop has been refreshed and you can get your 5 tickets for October.

Also thank GOD for updated dailies soon.

Haly

Save tix or roll for Euryale
thinking.gif

Is Euryale added to FP gacha?

Grazzt

Do you know if I have to complete Okeanos to get Euryale in FP?

No. I got her from FP summon before I even started Okeanos.
But the rate is not very high, I've spent 250k, only got 2 copies of her and 2 David. Ticket is still the best choice imo, unless you decide to save them. 8 tickets gave me a Lancelot, a Anne&Mary, 1 David, 1 Euryale and other trash. Much better than what I got from 120 quartz...

Ephidel

I can't explain why I did a 30 quartz pull today, especially as I swore I was saving, but I'm glad I did.
DRAKE :D
Also, new essences and NP2 Euryale! And a cat to add to my Berserker collection.

I also cleared out a bunch of inactives, so I have ~6 friend slots available if anyone wants to be my friend.
Ooooh I haven't. Thanks for the protips. Time to ascend that ugly dude.

Oh looks like his interlude is from finishing Okeanos. Even better!
Just passing it on. Someone in this thread told me that at some point :)
100 days anniversary coming

Daily Quests revamp on October 3rd
Woohoo!
I'm surprised it's the 3rd though, I'd have expected it to be after maintenance, and isn't that usually Thursdays? (or am I just losing track entirely?)

LOL uh...my resolve to save my tickets lasted all of 2 minutes.

First roll, Code Cast. Well, that's neat. Gacha seems generous today.

2nd ticket....Rider....silver.....huh, it's doing the thing where it goes electricity and turns into a Gold rider....rolls up and reveals

I swear that all my luck is from Solo Yolos on tickets. I'm not complaining but I hope I didn't just waste the luck that I needed to save for Tamamo.

Haly

Going to yolo tix this banner. I don't even like Drake.

Imaginary Essence
Alexander
Lubu
Gilles
Code Cast

Grazzt

I can't explain why I did a 30 quartz pull today, especially as I swore I was saving, but I'm glad I did.

DRAKE :D

2nd ticket....Rider....silver.....huh, it's doing the thing where it goes electricity and turns into a Gold rider....rolls up and reveals.

Congrats. Now I'm super salty.

Haly

You need to grab the direct link, with a file extension from the drop down menu on the upper right.

Kenai

2nd ticket....Rider....silver.....huh, it's doing the thing where it goes electricity and turns into a Gold rider....rolls up and reveals

I swear that all my luck is from Solo Yolos on tickets. I'm not complaining but I hope I didn't just waste the luck that I needed to save for Tamamo.

RIP. Grats, but RIP

Haly

Not getting anything good means my luck reserve is going to Tamamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom