• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Rex.

Banned
There were quite a few people on my list that haven't logged in for like 10 days etc so I guess they're no longer playing. I've cleared up a few spots.

AXvWyfv.jpg

013,410,767 is my code if anyone wants to add me.

Pejo

Hello Grand Order GAf ,

some may know me from BraveExvius GAf. With my new phone i'm finally able to play Grand Order. I created the account back when it released and never touched it. Sadly i missed the the moon event. Did two multis on the Okeanos banner and got the green haired archer. Sadly not the grand prize but i wanted her too...only for looks since i don't know anything.

Is my account still viable or should i reroll for something like Gilgamesh? Back in the past someone said Waver and Herc will carry me a lot and even 4* are viable. Also regarding of carrying. Would be great if some of you could spare a friendslot for a newbie like me

Hey Dandte - sent you a request

There were quite a few people on my list that haven't logged in for like 10 days etc so I guess they're no longer playing. I've cleared up a few spots.

Sent you a friend request too, I don't seem to have many of gaf on my FL.

So I cannot believe how lucky I've been on this banner. I did 2 10 rolls and a single 3 quartz roll, and here's what I got:

I am fairly sure my luck is used up for the rest of the life of the game, but man what a ride. I need so many XP cards it's not even funny. 1/2 stamina XP stage please!

Mupod

Okeanos translation definitely seems a step up from the previous story stuff, although I haven't gone back to see the improvements that were done since release.

Mirado

Tossed you a request. I don't have a good Rider so you help me out quite a bit.

Yayate

Hello Grand Order GAf ,

some may know me from BraveExvius GAf. With my new phone i'm finally able to play Grand Order. I created the account back when it released and never touched it. Sadly i missed the the moon event. Did two multis on the Okeanos banner and got the green haired archer. Sadly not the grand prize but i wanted her too...only for looks since i don't know anything.

Is my account still viable or should i reroll for something like Gilgamesh? Back in the past someone said Waver and Herc will carry me a lot and even 4* are viable. Also regarding of carrying. Would be great if some of you could spare a friendslot for a newbie like me

Your stuff's good. Saber Alter is going to be the best Saber in the game for a while just because she's almost exactly the same as Artoria and requires significantly less effort to raise, and aside from the fact that Waver brings ridiculous buffs, having him and a Zelretch means you can expedite farming by taking a friend servant with Zeltrech, tossing yours on your Saber Alter, and just killing the first two waves by NP.

My servants are a bit underlevelled but if you need friends I'm sending you a request.

Added. I thought I was lucky with my line-up, but holy shit at yours.

Added :)

I-I was going to send you a request but your friends list is full, oops.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

I've cleared a few spots as well.

EDarkness

If I remember you are on my friend list so you could use my Lv 80 Carmilla for an easy win. She did over 70000 with her NP alone

Thanks for the advice, I ended up using your Carmilla and was able to beat the quest. I still feel like it'd be tough to beat this one with an actual group of level 25 characters. I'm just glad I was able to get it done.

Thanks to everyone for the help as well.

chrono01

Hello Grand Order GAf ,

Hey welcome, I sent you an invite (name is "Chrono").

BTW, I have three slots available, due to clearing inactives. My ID is: 703,331,943. Just let me know if your name differs from here so I can add you!

BaconHat

Seeing all of the great rolls people got, i decided to just use all of my quartz and try some 10 rolls...

That ended up being a terrible decision.

BaconHat

Tried one last pull with my last 3 quartz, got Anne and Mary.
Not sure it was worth the lost 90 quartz, but at least its SOMETHING for all of this.

Fuck it might as well go all in then. I have Tamamo Cat and prefer her over regular Tamamo anyway.

I am pretty sure you know already what's better than Cat. --->
all three of them

Mine is stuck in limbo because fucking Ghost Lanterns won't drop. 700 AP and counting, only got 3 of 6. (500-ish of that only got me one from Rome's ghost stage)

Between Swimsuit Nobu, Summer Pt. 2, and the Beserker rate-up this moonth I spent 45 tickets and around 500 quartz with nothing but a single 4* and a Limited Zero Over to show for it. These people don't know what true pain is.

Holy shit.

Don't worry, your despair is being used to keep the universe stable.

I am now pretty sure that FGO's real purpose to generate despair and is made by Incubators.

I can't wait for the fukubukuro gacha.

I wish they put infinite EXP on events. Halloween only has stock of 100 for 4* and 3* exps. >___>

Also, I fucking hate that dragon. It does too much damage + AoE. If anyone runs high level Brave Elizabeth + silver drop up on friend list, pls friend me on JP. ;___;

Pejo

Man what I wouldn't give to be able to use some golden apples right now to get some XP cards.

Saving all of them for maximum efficiency at christmas though.

Dandte

Heyas Pejo, thought i could use the ffbe downtime to find another gacha.
Your stuff's good. Saber Alter is going to be the best Saber in the game for a while just because she's almost exactly the same as Artoria and requires significantly less effort to raise, and aside from the fact that Waver brings ridiculous buffs, having him and a Zelretch means you can expedite farming by taking a friend servant with Zeltrech, tossing yours on your Saber Alter, and just killing the first two waves by NP.

My servants are a bit underlevelled but if you need friends I'm sending you a request.
Thanks a lot. I guess i will level saber and try to get her awakening materials this weekend.

Sup Brono, you know your Yun still has his spot save on my fl!

Thanks to everyone who added me, gave useful informations and will carry (^_^) me through content! But oh boy...this game is lewd.

Slashlen

Had some slots open due to inactives, so I fired off a few invites to people on this page.

Should be able to final ascend my Herc this weekend.
Planning on getting my last monument from the Herc fight, which cirno says has a guaranteed monument drop. Yes, my Herc will eat their Herc and get more Herc'd.

Heyas Pejo, thought i could use the ffbe downtime to find another gacha.

Thanks a lot. I guess i will level saber and try to get her awakening materials this weekend.

Thanks to everyone who added me, gave useful informations and will carry (^_^) me through content! But oh boy...this game is lewd.

Really? I kinda feel like it's not lewd enough given the source material.

chrono01

Aww, lol. Now that's dedication! I probably won't go back to it, unless something changes drastically. I haven't even logged in for the freebies for a week+ (never a good sign). I just have so many other gacha games to occupy my time, ones I enjoy more. :(

I do hope you have fun with F/GO. Content releases are a little slow, at least for the first couple of months so far, but I'm kind of okay with that since, as I mentioned, I play many games. I do hope that it picks up a bit, and I'm confident it will. Just have to remain patient.

I added a few more people, at least the names I recognized on my Friend Request list. If I missed you, I'm sorry. Hard to know who's from GAF and who isn't. :/

Strimei

Really wish I had a more reliable way of generating FP. Seeing as most of my servants are going to come from there, looking at people tossing around numbers like 200k makes me look at my 41k and weep.

Its finite, but in a new chapter, I would always prioritize a guest NPC servant over a friend's, and make sure one of your team (someone in the back row probably) has the CE (if you have it) that increases FP. You can get a decent amount of it that way (though again, finite).

Oh interesting I didn't know that. Did Nasu write FGO?

To my knowledge, not exactly. They stepped in at some point to guide it better, from what I recall, and did write some scenarios, but not all of it.

Also finding out Nasu did not write the more lewd portions of FSN makes me sad because that means he isn't as obsessed with mollusks like people joke.

Yayate

Oh interesting I didn't know that. Did Nasu write FGO?

Nasu wrote Fuyuki, Camelot and Babylon, along with the moon goddess event and one of the 1.5 events. Additionally, he wrote everything relating to Drake in Okeanos.

The F/GO team has four writers, and they alternate on Singularities, aside from the fact that certain writers will always write their own signature characters/

Laiza

Reminder that Nasu supposedly wrote the Moon Goddess event over the course of a single night due to internal shenanigans (i.e. no one told him they were having him write the event until the last minute).

Also finding out Nasu did not write the more lewd portions of FSN makes me sad because that means he isn't as obsessed with mollusks like people joke.
Well, Takeuchi supposedly wrote those and he's still making art for the series, so there's that. :)

Mirado

I've cleared a few spots as well.

Sent you a request. Looks like I have some inactive players too, so if anyone wants to add me: 861,709,156

BTW, I have three slots available, due to clearing inactives. My ID is: 703,331,943. Just let me know if your name differs from here so I can add you!

Went ahead and added the people on this page. Need more GAF on my friend list. My username is Aegea (815,444,398)

Looks like some new people joined since the update and I have a bunch of randoms on my FL so I would love to have more GAF friends.

Here's my team:

Cleared a few spots as well.

Three weeks already, and I still haven't got one dragon scale I need.

I shot requests at everyone here although a few of you are full up. My number is 978,273,222 if anyone else is interested, especially since the nips are finally free! Fuck you shirt, I got my god damn snake jewel and now we're off to the races!

RSchmitz

I shot requests at everyone here although a few of you are full up. My number is 978,273,222 if anyone else is interested, especially since the nips are finally free! Fuck you shirt, I got my god damn snake jewel and now we're off to the races!

Nips were so free they left completely.

RSchmitz

Finally finished Okeanos, Favorite Singularity so far. Every character was likeable

Was the last boss hard for you? In jp I had a though time with it since I only had Merlin + Mash. I didn't know how to counter the "?" class and just took a berserker support that got crushed a few turns in. Had to spend seals on that one.

gaiadyne

Was the last boss hard for you? In jp I had a though time with it since I only had Merlin + Mash. I didn't know how to counter the "?" class and just took a berserker support that got crushed a few turns in. Had to spend seals on that one.

Surprisingly I didn't end up having to use my command seals. I went in with my 80 Carmilla and Story Drake. They eventually died but after
Forneus
went down I was able to eventually clean up with my lv 40 Martha. Although it took a little longer because of all the healing from
Medea Lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom