• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

BokehKing

Banned
God fordbid the walking dead is hiring black actors who will go on to do better things and give them an opportunity to put this show on their resume or the fact that countless white people die on the show too this forum needs to get off on their daily racism comments.
I don't think anyone is taking as seriously as you are

God fordbid the walking dead is hiring black actors who will go on to do better things and give them an opportunity to put this show on their resume or the fact that countless white people die on the show too this forum needs to get off on their daily racism comments.

SVbpgP1.png

You know this is all in good fun, right? Don't take it so seriously.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Why? He brought nothing to the show

Co-sign

Maybe in the comics, where he was a great character with some very interesting story lines, but the show creators did not give us that character, and we should all be mad about that.

I haven't read the comics but I love that actor and I loved Tyrese. I didn't realize he was hated lol. The Grove episode is probably my favorite in the entire series. My heart was broken for him. And then the way he went out too was done really well, but like I said, just my opinion.

crazy color survival ratio aside, this is a fun show.

Definitely has it's fair share of people doing dumb stuff. Why people just don't directly communicate with each other is beyond me. Being cryptic doesn't improve survival.

It's a great time to be a horror fan.

The Walking Dead. The Strain. Fear The Walking Dead. From Dusk Til Dawn: The Series.

Loving all of this right now.

RPGCrazied

I guess with only 6 episodes they want to pad it out or something. So 2 more episodes in two weeks, then another break? Dumb idea.

Top Bottom