• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Fuck, I actually though Jericho had defeated the out of nowhere RKO for a second there.

Shitty finish with the double quick roll-up, but that was a REAL fun match, in no small part thanks to Henry. Goddamn.

Striker

I do like the Swagger/Zeb duo but I have a problem with WWE's fascination of pushing guys too fast after doing nothing for so long. They did it with Sheamus last year as he won the Rumble. Feud with Jinder Mahal for months, win Rumble with no build, instantly a main eventer.

Makes 0 sense to me. Swagger has shown or done nothing to put him on the big stage so quickly.

Looks like they are going for a America vs Mexico match at WM?

Cagey

Banned
Until and unless he comes out and says he's tired of Mexicans crossing the border and poor people being sycophants from the wealthy, who gives a fuck about this gimmick?

It's boring.

Code:
kassatsu	god damnit
	thegreatdave	CALLED IT
	CALLED IT
	KenOD	yes
	Sandman_ViaSatellite	FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
	Entropia	lolol
	Coldplay619	YES
	KenOD	YES
	kassatsu	LOL
	Coldplay619	YES
	Htown	YES
	Skilotonn	that was nice
	Ultratech	YES
	GodDuckman	SWAGGER!
	Entropia	YES
	Htown	SWAGGER
	Entropia	YES
	nihontiger	YES
	Entropia	YES
	YES
	bork_lyte_laser	damn swagger wins
	wippleroo	bahahhaa
	bork_lyte_laser	lol
	Entropia	YES FUCK YES
	FUCKING
	bork_lyte_laser	lol
	Skilotonn	YESSSSSSSSSSSSs
	Htown	OH YES
	Entropia	YES
	bork_lyte_laser	lol
	lol
	lol
	Ultratech	YESYESEYSYESYEYESYSYE
	Entropia	SWAGGER
	The_Frankman	AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHA
	Judderman	SWAGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
	SousedLouse	Nice stuff
[21:30]	Sokantish	silly end
	but at least Orton didn't win
	SousedLouse	Henry kicked ass and Orton didn't win!
	Skilotonn	if it wasn't Mark, it was Swagger - niceeeeeeeeeee
	jred2k	bad as nutshot
	ghostmind	SWAGGER wins it and MIZARK stays strong!
	KenOD	oh wait, please no Heel Orton vs Jericho
	trunbuns	that was an incredible match and i cant believe theyre going to go with the patriot angle for mania
	SousedLouse	Ths match was so worth it!
	ProfBeef	I'm not sad about this
WRASSLIN-GAF HAPPY!

UberTag

And the only possible winner of the Elimination Chamber match wins.
(Well, only possible because they forgot about Ziggles again after jobbing him out a dozen consecutive times.)

Until and unless he comes out and says he's tired of Mexicans crossing the border and poor people being sycophants from the wealthy, who gives a fuck about this gimmick?

It's boring.
Give them time. This angle's just getting started. They'll go all-out with making it offensive before all is said and done.
It's not like they're going to spend time making Dwayne vs. Cena interesting.
Triple H can only hog an hour of RAW per week with interviews of other wrestlers talking about how great he is.

Ithil

is7tO9jhg92Rx.gif

I do like the Swagger/Zeb duo but I have a problem with WWE's fascination of pushing guys too fast after doing nothing for so long. They did it with Sheamus last year as he won the Rumble. Feud with Jinder Mahal for months, win Rumble with no build, instantly a main eventer.

Swagger aint winning anything. Ziggler cashing in at Wrestlemania after Swagger fails to win the WHC title. LOL That theme music is horrible

I agree, it's much too fast. Lets be honest though, Swagger's character is just to get Del Rio over more, that's it

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so this is a good setup for the WHC actually

Because you have Swagger's "real American" shtick against Alberto Del Rio, and Swagger also has history with Ziggler for the MITB cash-in

Yeah I'm another who forgot about the Mexican Champion / anti immigrant thing, surprised they are doing it so soon though

Sure del rio wins and ziggler cashes in though

Top Bottom