• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

UberTag

Its hilarious that Orton still isn't trusted. Orton stuck in that eternal Drug violation vortex
His only hope is for Jeff Hardy to come back so they can feud with each other. Rey can be guest referee. They can all smoke up after each match and eventually go to DDP to be saved a couple years after they leave the business.

That was a pretty good chamber match, picked up towards the back end, Henry splitting those wigs was tremendously satisfying, shame they didn't play up Kane/Bryan more but I got a Kane style doomsday device which was great.
Swagger winning is great because I was one of the few here who didn't write him off during his two years of shit booking, who'd have thought he'd bounce back like this, now he'll be in the opening match at WM!

Time for Smirking Sod, Gluttony Guy and Brogue Boy, oh yes.

Ithil

I still believe in the Shield, but I'm fully expecting the Super Friends to win. If they don't it'll be a nice surprise.

His only hope is for Jeff Hardy to come back so they can feud with each other. Rey can be guest referee. They can all smoke up after each match and eventually go to DDP to be saved a couple years after they leave the business.
Evan Bourne can be special guest timekeeper.

735202_137824979713563_38397422_n.jpg

It's good to send a message that when you fuck up, you get fucked.

Nah not really its WWE thats in the bad of it. They have to keep him above a certain point and job guys out to him because he sells merch and they don't know what to do with him. Rey Mysterio is also in this position. Orton just doesn't care he pretty much implied it in his dvd he just wants to go home.

Top Bottom