• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

No I knew he was boring from before. I still see he has his lame ass briefcase and bleached blonde vanilla gimmick though.

The bleached hair separates him from the pack. Remember when he dyed (or un-bleached) his hair brunette? Everyone said that he looked like a create-a-wrestler version of Evan Bourne.

He's actually pretty decent on the mic and great in the ring. He just isn't given much to work with; how far can you take a chicken-shit-heel gimmick that's been done thousands of times over?

Zigglers whole stable is the cause of Cena booking. We need Cena in the main event even though hes not champion and he needs to get cheered. Make AJ fall in love with Cena everybody likes AJ right they can't boo her. Put him against Ziggler for the MITB briefcase. AJ has to turn heel shes the bad person in this storyline Cena can't be heel. Its not believable for Ziggler to beat Cena, give him a bodyguard. Put them all together we need to end this angle

trunbuns

Ziggler needs to win some matches ffs. He's the heel kofi at the moment. Actually thats the only person he seems to beat these days.

Punk!

"Blah blah blah RESPECT... blah blah blah tonight I will PROVE that I am the best in the world when I beat Cena. And then I'll go on to WM and take MY title back etc. etc. etc."

I miss July 2011 Punk, or at least SES Punk.

TheNatural

My Member!
The bleached hair separates him from the pack. Remember when he dyed (or un-bleached) his hair brunette? Everyone said that he looked like a create-a-wrestler version of Evan Bourne.

He's actually pretty decent on the mic and great in the ring. He just isn't given much to work with; how far can you take a chicken-shit-heel gimmick that's been done thousands of times over?

He sounds like a surfer meathead on the mic to me. And almost all WWE matches these days are forgettable hit your TV spots and go home trash. But then again standards have probably been lowered a lot the last decade to remember what someone decent sounds like.

Kyoufu

"Blah blah blah RESPECT... blah blah blah tonight I will PROVE that I am the best in the world when I beat Cena. And then I'll go on to WM and take MY title back etc. etc. etc."

I miss July 2011 Punk, or at least SES Punk.

SES Punk wouldn't fit into this angle at all.............

somedevil

He sounds like a surfer meathead on the mic to me. And almost all WWE matches these days are forgettable hit your TV spots and go home trash. But then again standards have probably been lowered a lot the last decade to remember what someone decent sounds like.

Why are back watching again then?

krae_man

Aw crap, I missed Mr H's?

Hopefully they will replay it later during the show. Probably not though because they never replay stuff people have already seen!

Top Bottom