• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Maddocks

they hid brocks head for a good 2 minutes because of the blood. what the hell wwe, its just blood. stop being so scared of it!

I stop watching wrestling and the one time I switch it back I see Triple H and Bork fighting with blood everywhere?

What else have I missed?!?!?!

(Why the blood though, I thought that shit was taboo)

I know it's just BS anyway, but how the FUCK is MizTV the most controversial show or whatever?

More so than Edge's show where he (kayfabe) had sex with Lita on live TV?

Or Piper's Pit when Piper hit Snuka with a coconut, essentially a racial attack?

WTF has ever been "controversial" on MizTV?

Surge

So there was blood, a chairshot, crutches being used, and the crowd seemed to love it.

But yet let's keep going with this PG garbage right?

ilo5kivOT6avk.png

CZf'nW!!

Whenever I see Berk brawling like that, there's always a part of me that thinks/hopes its real and he's just going on an almighty rampage.

Oh ba gaaaawd! !!

That's a big part of what makes him great - same with Goldberg. It's easy to buy that those guys are pretty damn crazy.

Whereas Ryback...eh.

So what's the point in having Ryback inevitably bury Big E before he even has an official match?

Huh?

Edit: Nevermind. With Big E's positioning, I thought it was him against Ryback.

My bad.

Top Bottom