• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Lita always seemed a little too sleazy looking for my tastes, but god-damn, she hit the mark here;

nuk9C8d.jpg

Fuuuuuuck.

Cagey

Banned
Is it me or did Layla have a much bigger ass when coming up on tough enough?

as a man who studied her booty...she did.

As a man who missed the opportunity to study her ass back then, be a gentleman and a scholar and hit us with some pics

Lita always seemed a little too sleazy looking for my tastes, but god-damn, she hit the mark here;

Lita is the hottest version of that grungy chick at a dive bar in the middle of rural West Virginia.

Fellow FF Bro, I started watching at 9pm. I've been caught up live for 5 minutes.

It helps that the Miz had a match, because I FF on principle.

I started at 9 as well. Unfortunately I only watched the Bork/H's and Punk segments at normal speed. Caught up in like 5 minutes :(

But then these guys started posting about Stacy and Layla. I'm great now.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
John Cena should never be in a WWE title match ever again except to unsuccessfully challenge young new champions.

Well, at least if Cena's in a match it would actually be the main event.

I agree, but we all know Cena's gonna Cena.

EDIT: Omg at that kharma gif.

Cagey

Banned
Even with a SWERVE at the end of the match, no one cares right now because we've seen this shit a million times. Same spots, same notes, same cadence, same blah blah.

Hightower

Banned
Never has a guy with so little to offer, been pushed so hard. Cena is just awful.

Can't promo.
Can't wrestle.
Can't sell.
Can't apply a simple STF.

BUT HES GOT MUSCLES GUYS!!!!!! MUSCLES!

Top Bottom