• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Omega

Banned
you know what killed WWE? not PG. not shitty booking

this shit fucking wwe universe that "what?'s" every wrestler. no one wants to cut a serious promo because they'll just get what'd to death.

UberTag

fuck your app. the app is free, they can't possibly make money off of it so why is it constantly being forced? everyone with an IQ greater than 1 knows the outcome is rigged.
Good thing the WWE Universe on average has an IQ of 1 or lower.
You know what draws a more sophisticated audience than RAW? Cock fighting.

you know what killed WWE? not PG. not shitty booking

this shit fucking wwe universe that "what?'s" every wrestler. no one wants to cut a serious promo because they'll just get what'd to death.

Meh all they have to do is not pause and give them the opportunity to do it. The problem is trying to book non PG but doing it PG. That Cena affair storyline, Cena writing POOP on the side of a car. I mean what the hell

Also Vince not doing the right thing when coming to booking due to backstage politics

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I never got to vote or see any of the 9 hour football game yesterday

I watched 3 d league games instead

fuck society

Brinbe

They need to break these two up now (which seems to be the case). They've tapped the well on this and they're just retreading now.

krae_man

They need to break these two up now (which seems to be the case). They've tapped the well on this and they're just retreading now.

Rey and Sin Cara will be broken up for the mask world record. What does that leave for the Tag Team division? PTP and the Usos?

Omega

Banned
Rey needs to retire.

i thought 619 got bad when he started jumping off the turnbuckle instead of the ropes. he doesn't even jump anymore, he just drops..

Top Bottom