• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

gurudyne

John Cena nooo. Get used to this up to Wrestlemania:

sdcK7Pz.jpg

images

Cera Wiis

Ithil

I was wondering why Booker was out there for no reason. Guess we're going for Swagger vs. Booker soon.

Swagger is a real American, fights for the rights of every man.

So are they pushing Swagger? why didn't they give him a return promo at least. SOMETHING

They did, on SD.

I was wondering why Booker was out there for no reason. Guess we're going for Swagger vs. Booker soon.

Swagger is a real American, fights for the rights of every man.

They did, on SD.

WWE has taught me in the past year that nothing that happens on Smackdown matters

So much for Swagger being repackaged.

Unfortunately they're just going with the "new aggressive side of *insert wrestler here*"
Remember how well that worked for the wildcat Kofi Kingston?
If they were going to take Swags off tv for 4 or 5 months then at least overhaul the man, as a midcard heel his ankle lock still has no chance of ever getting over as a legit match ender unless he gets a monster push reserved for the likes of big men.

Still I like Swagger for some reason so i'm all for something to come of this.

Ithil

Swagger didn't really need a huge repackaging, he just needed freshening up, and actually to be taken seriously. Though a major update to his singlet would be cool.

The "All-American American" was a terrible nickname, the Real American is not much different, but it's better. Though it might have some odd clashing with Cesaro, unless Cesaro ends up viewing Swagger as what Americans should be like.

Top Bottom