• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
That was a great match. We need more matches like that on Raw.

But there's still 20 minutes left.

Surprise Rock appearance after the Bruno promo?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Bruno doesn't have to interact with Vince at all

Bruno HATES Vince but is cool with Triple H

Apparently they are going to bury the hatchet at the HoF when they meet face-to-face.

Triple H needs to kick down Lanny Poffo's door and shake some sense into him.

Omega

Banned
gonna be the best HoF class. So for the 4 confirmed HoF are all deserving and could probably headline their own classes in separate years.

in other news, in about 10 minutes The Shield burial officially begins.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Oh wait, I forgot about Cena's upcoming burial of the shield.

Lemme guess, 10 minutes of stupid jokes and then he is put through a table by the shield.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
With Bruno going in, I bet they are no celebrities going in this year

Backlund would be the reason. Bob didn't like Pete Rose going in the HoF. It was the same year they offered Backlund a spot and he refused because of Pete Rose.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
gonna be the best HoF class. So for the 4 confirmed HoF are all deserving and could probably headline their own classes in separate years.

in other news, in about 10 minutes The Shield burial officially begins.

I had the complete list in last month's thread

I'm 100% right

DX probably gets announced the night after EC. Next week might be the Brooklyn Brawler.

KissVibes

Banned
That would be awesome. Wonder if that will put the Randy x Stephanie rumors to rest.

No, because people on the internet would never let that shit go. Personally, I never believed it.

I think that if Randy hadn't died, he would've agreed to being in the Hall of Fame last year. He was in WWE All Stars and seemed to have no issue promoting that so I'm sure whatever issues he had with Vince and Co. would've been worked through. I honestly don't think he'd really have given a shit about his brother being inducted, but probably would've stayed firm on his father.

Ithil

ibsKt2BgfZEHEZ.gif

Raw64life

HoF Class is the best ever this year. Really happy I have tickets. Almost makes up for the shitfest of a WM I'll be going to the next day.

Top Bottom