• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Ithil

Remind me why he, as the "humble face" is so arrogant that he believes he can take on three dangerous men at once?

I know he can, because he's Cena and Cena has to win everything or else...he won't have won everything, but why does he think that?

Ithil

I would be legitimately SHOCKED, nearly to jaw dropping levels, if this doesn't end with Cena standing tall and his music playing to close out the show.

cryptic

Holy shit! Is Cena really going to beat all three members of the shield despite them destroying the entire roster with some ease? Can this man have no competition?

KissVibes

Banned
I would be legitimately SHOCKED, nearly to jaw dropping levels, if this doesn't end with Cena standing tall and his music playing to close out the show.

Cena wont do it alone, though. Will they play the themes of Orton, Cena, and Sheamas all at once?

cryptic

It's almost as if who ever runs this only sees the roster as 6 or 7 individuals the way they're running this story of Cena being a fighting champ who rises to the top.

How does Big Show not see the camera guy if it says live via satellite also it takes him hours to eat a small plate of food. STUPID

KissVibes

Banned
Now I know how to knock out Big Show, hit him in the upper arm with a prop fire extinguisher. This is good news for when I get into NXT.

K6Th6Mx.jpg

Top Bottom