• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish The Shield vs Wyatt family match was an actual Elimination Chamber match. You could have Ambrose and Reigns be the first two. Could be interesting.

Surely when there's an open challenge all the wrestlers who want a shot at that US title are brawling it out at the Gorilla position to be the first through the curtain or something, why is this thing never contested?
I envision an event where Zack Ryder come sprinting out of his hole backstage only to reach the stage area and hear Henry's music already playing, he hangs his head down with disappointment and slinks back off to his hole.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Surely when there's an open challenge all the wrestlers who want a shot at that US title are brawling it out at the Gorilla position to be the first through the curtain or something, why is this thing never contested?
I envision an event where Zack Ryder come sprinting out of his hole backstage only to reach the stage area and hear Henry's music already playing, he hangs his head down with disappointment and slinks back off to his hole.
Who wants that title?

Im really tired of everyone having "fun" in the WWE. This is for the US title its worthless but treat it with some respect and maybe it wouldn't be. Cole shut up with your dumb commentary

tumblr_n0t9wmjlSc1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Toki767

Henry is exactly the kind of guy they can stick the US title on and never have to worry about him defending it for the excuse of people are too scared to fight him.

v0yce

Seriously, every time I watch old clips with JR, or Heenan, or even Vince, I'm always amazed at how much good commentary adds to the experience.

These guys are awful.

Seriously, every time I watch old clips with JR, or Heenan, or even Vince, I'm always amazed at how much good commentary adds to the experience.

These guys are awful.

King was really good too, but it just seems like he doesn't care now...and I kinda don't blame him.

Sanjuro

This is fucking bullshit. This is the reason people aren't watching the product is they won't let new talent hold da belts.

UberTag

These guys are awful.
Clearly Vince no longer believes commentary is vital to the sports entertainment experience. It's all about zany banter and shilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom