• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

While GAF is marking out, crowds don't give a shit about any of those characters.
As someone who really doesn't see Ziggler ever main eventing (in his current state) I just have to say. WHAT?
Most crowds don't. It also goes against the "heel vs. heel"/"is he good or bad?" argument most people make in here.
They're planting a Reigns face turn, so the Shield play the nominal faces.

UberTag

Most crowds don't. It also goes against the "heel vs. heel"/"is he good or bad?" argument most people make in here.
So your goal tonight is to shit all over The Shield vs. The Wyatts while propping up the commentary team and saying they're as competent as what you'll find in the UFC, NJPW, the NFL, the NHL, etc.

Really? REALLY?!?

Sanjuro

As someone who really doesn't see Ziggler ever main eventing (in his current state) I just have to say. WHAT?

They're planting a Reigns face turn, so the Shield play the nominal faces.

I just never saw Ziggler as one. Hasn't really done much to get over.

That is the only reason the crowd gives a shit about Reigns. They sense the swerve that is being handed to them.

Sanjuro

So your goal tonight is to shit all over The Shield vs. The Wyatts while propping up the commentary team and saying they're as competent as what you'll find in the UFC, NJPW, the NFL, the NHL, etc.

Really? REALLY?!?

Name me one national broadcasted sport in the last decade or so that had GREAT commentary? It's all smarmy mush now. I'd be more upset if it was the WWE alone. Even JR sucks now.

Toki767

Shield vs Wyatts really should be in a Wargames style Elimination Chmber match. Would have been a great one match blow-off feud match since it's not like the Shield are going to match to WrestleMania as a group at the moment.

UberTag

Name me one national broadcasted sport in the last decade or so that had GREAT commentary? It's all smarmy mush now. I'd be more upset if it was the WWE alone. Even JR sucks now.
I didn't think the commentary from CBC was all that awful for Canucks vs. Bruins in the Stanley Cup final or Maple Leafs vs. Bruins in the 2013 playoffs during the infamous Game 7 comeback/chokejob.

Gorillaz

I admire the way AJ sells some of these ass whippings. I remember a few months ago she got a boot to the face in a battle royal and I thought she was dead

Sanjuro

I didn't think the commentary from CBC was all that awful for Canucks vs. Bruins in the Stanley Cup final or Maple Leafs vs. Bruins in the 2013 playoffs during the infamous Game 7 comeback/chokejob.

That's CBC, bro! You know I'm talking about Mr. America.

It's probably not all rainbows and sunshine up north, but their agenda isn't being forced home like here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom