• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

"We only bring up wrestlers from NXT when we have a coherent storyline for them!"

*looks at Xavier Woods & Emma*

Right.

That's all well and good, but HHH only gets to bring who he wants to bring up to Vince, it';s Vince that makes the decision on whether they get called up, and then how they debut.

So any of the goodwill in the Vinceless NXT they get is for naught.

That's all well and good, but HHH only gets to bring who he wants to bring up to Vince, it';s Vince that makes the decision on whether they get called up, and then how they debut.

Vince will become NXT champion by the next PPV after Acension. Must destroy all potential after Meltzer gives Cesaro and Zayn five stars. Because fuck you.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

HHH is in charge of creative now, and has been for a while, actually. Yes, it's Vince's final decision, but we need to stop with this, "if it's good=HHH, if it's bad=Vince" nonsense.

antonz

Pretty much. I mean Santino was given the name he was as tribute to Monsoon. Would think Gorilla Monsoon would warrant more than a joke character

tumblr_n164zjY5gg1srbyoyo1_500.gif

"The bad guy" dean Ambrose

Ithil

HHH is in charge of creative now, and has been for a while, actually. Yes, it's Vince's final decision, but we need to stop with this, "if it's good=HHH, if it's bad=Vince" nonsense.

I'm not talking about "Vince = bad, HHH = good", that is literally the system for bringing people up. HHH explained it in an interview. He brings people he wants to bring up from NXT to Vince, and Vince makes the decision on which ones will be brought up and how they will debut.

UberTag

I don't blame Vince for Kevin Nash in 2011. That was ALL Triple H. Does that help?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm not talking about "Vince = bad, HHH = good", that is literally the system for bringing people up. HHH explained it in an interview. He brings people he wants to bring up from NXT to Vince, and Vince makes the decision on which ones will be brought up and how they will debut.
I thought it was Vince decides who gets brought up, then creative comes up with how they will debut, and then Vince either signs off on it or not.

Ithil

I thought it was Vince decides who gets brought up, then creative comes up with how they will debut, and then Vince either signs off on it or not.

Vince doesn't tend to sign off on things. He tends to demand four rewrites, then throw it out anyway and do it himself.

zychi

Banned
So based on this thread. Raw is still garbage. I've come to the conclusion that punk left because cena is winning at wm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom