• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

tumblr_muufi8LAHF1s5tlmxo1_500.png

This should have been a Wrestlemania match/build with Ambrose causing The Shield to lose. This would lead to the Shield break-up the Raw after Mania

NastyBook

Yes, she's very solid. Lance Storm-trained and one of NXT's better female wrestlers.
Good wrestler, with a well thought out "awkward" gimmick that got over well with the NXT crowd.,, been recreated on RAW horribly
Gotcha, thanks.

And shit, that was almost like a Goldberg match. Guess with Henry supposedly not at 100%, it can be overlooked. But it's not like he'll get his revenge if Reigns' push is locked. Maybe he gets to fuck up Lesnar at a PPV?

What should have happened then:

Bray looks at his partners and orders them out of the ring. He then runs across to the shield and tries to take them on himself. He gets beat down and laughs about it in pain after.

UberTag

He doesn't do it himself. He does demand rewrites, though.
You're in full 'Insane Vince' defense mode tonight despite having no evidence to back this up.
I like it. Please continue and entertain me.

My suggestion is to divert our hate and apathy towards a new target.
I recommend Dave Kapoor. It's his fault that Emma debuted horribly, right?
Crazy Vince had nothing to do with it and we're being disrespectful putting it on him.

Or are you just going to rag on Triple H?

Just started watching. I swear to god if this Raw end with Cesaro winning clean over Cena and everyone hyping it up, I'm going to get wasted against my better judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom