• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

Of course robocena wins.

The guy could literally be hit by a plan and explode him into a explosives factory and have that explode him int into a tank full of laser missile sharks and he would still kick out at 2.

Cesaro just had a great match and hit Cena with everything he has.

And lost.

cena_suckspcj96.gif

Great match. Cena was going to win but that was a good highlight of Cesaro's abilities. People are starting to give a damn about him.

Why is Cesaro's finisher not that "throw up into the air and fall down into an uppercut?" It looks so much more devastating than his usual finisher.

I was so close to marking out after that FU counter (which people not named Cesaro never seem to land properly) then Cena fucks up the only thing he had to do throughout the entire match in the finish.

Cena matches are the worst because his opponent can throw the fucking kitchen sink at him and there is no tension and you already know how it's going to play out.

NastyBook

Damn, went to check in on my wife since she has a migraine and I missed the Giant Swing. Came back just in time to see Cena win. FML

Anybody gif the GS?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
He never used his finisher on Cena. So it was protected.

CESARO didn't even use his finisher?

I CAME FUCKING ON TO THIS THREAD AFTER WATCHING THAT MATCH, HAVENT SEEN WWE IN YEARS.

SHIT WAS UNBELIEVABLE. CENA DIDN'T GIVE IT UP BUT THE MATCH WAS FUCKING GREAT

I was so close to marking out after that FU counter (which people not named Cesaro never seem to land properly) then Cena fucks up the only thing he had to do throughout the entire match in the finish.

I think Cesaro finally figured it out. Instead of trying to land it by planting his feet like everyone else tries and fails to do, he landed in a forward motion and ran towards the ropes.

:(

That match was godlike. PPV main event level shit. Cesaro was amazing, but Cena held up his end, too.

CESARO = BEST IN THE WORLD

- the stiff uppercuts
- cena's counter to cesaro's first attempt at the swing
- the uppercut that knocked cena out of the ring
- the unbelievable suplex from cesaro when cena was outside the ring, seriously legit shook
- cesaro landing on his feet from cena's first AA

I'm missing some moments, such a great match. Cesaro is god-tier and Cena held up his end too. This was PPV main event qual

strobogo

Banned
Claudio is crushing it. 4 great matches in 2 weeks. It's about time they realized what they had with him. Bet Cena match since Summerslam. I bet Chris Hero is crying into his Twinkie wrappers.

Cena matches are the worst because his opponent can throw the fucking kitchen sink at him and there is no tension and you already know how it's going to play out.

It was a Cesaro moveset exhibition, breh. Just enjoy it for that fact. Cena didn't really do anything, and it would've been the same match against anyone else on the roster. That's how good Cesaro is.

#moralvictory

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
- the stiff uppercuts
- cena's counter to cesaro's first attempt at the swing
- the uppercut that knocked cena out of the ring
- the unbelievable suplex from cesaro when cena was outside the ring, seriously legit shook
- cesaro landing on his feet from cena's first AA

I'm missing some moments, such a great match. Cesaro is god-tier and Cena held up his end too. This was PPV main event qual

It was PPV NEXT LEVEL caliber shit. Unseen IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom