• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

PTP broke up?

The few black wrestlers that are there are now taking L's even during black history month?

Vince Mcmahon pls

SO who is the JTG of the team now?

NYR

Someone explain the blue dot thing from a few pages ago please? Just getting back into Wrestling in the last few weeks, thanks!

UberTag

Remember when people were excited for Batista's return that Monday afternoon before Raw?

Seems so long ago.
I wasn't excited.

Face Batista.
Old Man 44-Year Old Batista.
Not Brotista.
Challenging Orton for the only title the WWE gives a damn about now.
An opponent that will only results in Orton looking terrible instead of an opponent that makes him look great (i.e. Christian, D.Brine, hell probably even Sami Zayn).

I see the WWE is well on its way to making WrestleMania an unbearable bore once again this year. Thank goodness there's a decent RAW that will follow the next night.

I'd rather see Roman Reigns fight Orton for the title.
Pretty much this right here.
We're never getting Brotista back.
Instead we're getting some joke in Brotista's skin who will make us all wish he never returned in less than a month.

Why exactly does Orton have to win this match again?

To prove he's the face of the WWE because HHH is disappointed in him. It's the same thing they've been doing for 6 months now, Randy will screw up and nothing will happen beyond The Authority giving him the same lecture and a new challenge next week.

Someone explain the blue dot thing from a few pages ago please? Just getting back into Wrestling in the last few weeks, thanks!

Vince literally hates Christian's face, and thought superimposing a blue dot like they used to do to protect identity on TV would be a good idea.

because he needs to prove to the crowd he can over come CM Punk chants

tumblr_n0g62wNxMm1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom