• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Road Dogg should be ashamed for that. The whole idea of doing a big bump like that is for have someone catch him so the impact doesn't hurt sas much, but nope. Cody basically landed the moonslaught face-first into the ring.

oyLSqxl.gif

He learned from the best.

kirblar

Cody did the moonsault off a cage at a house show a week or two ago without a problem- this is all on stupid Road Dogg.

Cody didn't even look.

Sure he expected to be caught...but why would your opponent stand there and catch you exactly? At least look like you are aiming it. Safer and makes a bit more sense.

So much wrong with that match.

McNei1y

Awesome spot. Horrible execution. That sucks. I loved it though lol. So I saw Cesaro was going to be in the EC match last week but did they ever explain why? I didn't see the first hour.

Carnby

I'm checking in on the wrassleGAF viewing party. Is the crowd going insane and hijacking the show with CM Punk chants? Or is the booking so good that everyone forgot that he left?

zychi

Banned
I'm checking in on the wrassleGAF viewing party. Is the crowd going insane and hijacking the show with CM Punk chants? Or is the booking so good that everyone forgot that he left?
Punk left?! It never happened on tv. Bow to cena and hhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom