• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch

704Z85f.gif

Aksana has a gut.

Pavaloo

I heard the crowd has been chanting "SANTINO SANTINO" ever since his amazing segment tonight, but that dastardly Vincent Kennedy McMahon is turning down the volume on the crowd mics :/ Santino will never get his shot cause he doesn't fit the mold, it ain't right!

I heard the crowd has been chanting "SANTINO SANTINO" ever since his amazing segment tonight, but that dastardly Vincent Kennedy McMahon is turning down the volume on the crowd mice :/ Santino will never get his shot cause he doesn't fit the mold, it ain't right!

I heard Santino made fun of Bryan backstage, so Bryan politicked and got the Santino chants muted.

I heard the crowd has been chanting "SANTINO SANTINO" ever since his amazing segment tonight, but that dastardly Vincent Kennedy McMahon is turning down the volume on the crowd mice :/ Santino will never get his shot cause he doesn't fit the mold, it ain't right!

Santino is legit one of the better guys in the WWE today. Too bad he's forever stuck in the comedy jobber role.

Snaku

Banned
Omaha crowd you suck. Can't keep a sustained Yes chant for shit, and now you're chanting CM Punk? You're only supposed to do that when Bryan isn't out there, you're sending the wrong damn signals.

Boose

Orton dropped his string ring on the mat?

Grabbed something just then off the mat and put it around his finger.

zomaha

Omaha crowd you suck. Can't keep a sustained Yes chant for shit, and now you're chanting CM Punk? You're only supposed to do that when Bryan isn't out there, you're sending the wrong damn signals.

we have no idea what we're doing. are we too casual of fans? are we too nice? idk but our crowds never have any emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom