• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

WWE is so badly run its not even funny. When Creative didn't really care about Orton he was getting huge reactions for fans. Then they take him, put him in a bad spot by having him win money in the bank, and from then until now all they have done is kill everything he was building up on the midcard by turning him into a chickenshit heel. I don't understand why Triple H is the only one that is allowed to play a good heel or tweener role.

Gorillaz

KMGJBnt.gif

The more I see this gif the funnier it gets for some reason. Barrett's face lol

UberTag

WWE is so badly run its not even funny. When Creative didn't really care about Orton he was getting huge reactions for fans. Then they take him, put him in a bad spot by having him win money in the bank, and from then until now all they have done is kill everything he was building up on the midcard by turning him into a chickenshit heel. I don't understand why Triple H is the only one that is allowed to play a good heel or tweener role.
The Wyatts are good heels. But that won't last past WrestleMania.
Apart from that, you're 100% correct.

Kane is too busy having a happy marriage, loving his family, being in amazing shape, and getting involved in stuff outside of the ring that actually interests him. He's not losing his head over mark ass storylines on a children's TV show.
I like you.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know who would've held an organized meeting?

Kane.
Kane is too busy having a happy marriage, loving his family, being in amazing shape, and getting involved in stuff outside of the ring that actually interests him. He's not losing his head over mark ass storylines on a children's TV show.

I want to believe the rumor that there were no actual meetings, because the thought that this is what came out of 2 days of nonstop discussion and changes is depressing.

But the thought that this stuff was all part of their original plans is also depressing.

gurudyne

He doesn't. Trips' characterization and motivations are so inconsistent that it muddies everything he's involved in. Some weeks he's good and punishes the heels of the company, some weeks he's bad and rewards those exact same heels. These weeks usually come right after each other. It's impossible to get a bead on who's where in the storylines that he plays a role in.

If you mean he's the only heel who isn't a chickenshit, then yeah, the writers should make more of those. But he's not the best. That would be Brock.

I know exactly what's happening. Vince/HHH are purposely sabotaging the Raw, mainly the stuff before the main event, so when the ratings come in tomorrow and are much lower than last week (and they will be because this is horrific) Vince/HHH will have more proof to bury Dbry.

charsace

The Wyatts are good heels. But that won't last past WrestleMania.
Apart from that, you're 100% correct.

I like you.

Wyatt beating Cena, winning the title, feuding with Bryan, and then dropping the title to Bryan is what should happen.

IMO Wyatt and eventually Ambrose should be put over as legit heel threats. Right now the best heels in the WWE are a guy they pay a ton for like 20 dates a year and a guy who doesn't wrestle and still gets to cut half an hour promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom