• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

ReiGun

The night after his brother won the WWE Championship - the same title held by Hogan, Savage, The Rock, Austin, etc - Bo Dallas finds himself being used as an excuse for the New Day to come out and shill ice cream.

Damn shame.

The night after his brother won the WWE Championship - the same title held by Hogan, Savage, The Rock, Austin, etc - Bo Dallas finds himself being used as an excuse for the New Day to come out and shill ice cream.

Damn shame.

Holy shit. I had no idea he was Bray's brother.

You just blew my goddamn mind.

Stick him in SD and make him a member of the family or something cause he has no place on RAW.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Vince probably wrote "wanker" until Gallagher talked him out of it

Sheroking

Holy shit. I had no idea he was Bray's brother.

You just blew my goddamn mind.

Stick him in SD and make him a member of the family or something cause he has no place on RAW.

Wyatt family is super kayfabe.

Otherwise they might point out that they're this guys sons....

vkwall.jpg

And this guys nephews....

barrywindham_148.jpg

ReiGun

New Day is in a weird spot. They're kind of above the tag division (partially cause of how good they are, partially because of how trash the division is), but they're not going to break them up. Not really sure where you can go with them.

Neville vs Jack is the feud the CW division needs. Best heel and best face.

This is them not knowing what to do with The New Day because they haven't built a solid, compelling tag team division with good storylines, but still need to show off TND for merch reasons.
New Day needs to be thrown in the title picture after the Goldberg nonsense. Imagine them as WWUC with freebird rules for a few months lol.

New Day is in a weird spot. They're kind of above the tag division, but they're not going to break them up. Not really sure where you can go with them.

If they planned on treating them legit. Big E: Universal Champion, Kofi: US, Xavier: Cruiserweight and then the freebird rule for the tag titles... Make them that dominant for a few months

njean777

I will say new day needs somebody to compete against. I mean you have luke and gallows, sheamus and cesaro. You have the competition, just make it grow. Ffs WWE it isn't hard.

Also I think Bo looks pretty in shape. Why squash him like this? God damnit WWE

New Day is in a weird spot. They're kind of above the tag division (partially cause of how good they are, partially because of how trash the division is), but they're not going to break them up. Not really sure where you can go with them.

Which is why they should be the us champions. They'd make the title mean something since the crowd actually wants to see them.

ReiGun

If they planned on treating them legit. Big E: Universal Champion, Kofi: US, Xavier: Cruiserweight and then the freebird rule for the tag titles... Make them that dominant for a few months

Agreed. You could even switch Kofi and E, since both are Universal level, imo. But they're not gonna do that. If they were on Smackdown, maybe.

Agreed. You could even switch Kofi and E, since both are Universal level, imo. But they're not gonna do that. If they were on Smackdown, maybe.

You kidding bro? Gotta give dem spotlight to the part timers, yoh.

No but seriously, Joe's just got here, Finn's returning, Roman will never leave the main event scene, few room for New Day

Top Bottom