• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

GunBR

Now Roman gonna fight against the Tag team champs too
How can he beat the odds?????!!!

And they're gonna put him in all the storylines of all divisions right? Can't wait to see him fighting against Charlotte in the future

ShadyK54

I come into the room to check on what's happening and immediately hear Stephanie screeching "Playaaaa."

This Raw is going to be ass tonight.

Auraela

Banned
Sasha will screw bayley of title tonight makes sense to vid of them arriving together. Do triple threat at fast lane with charlotte not one getting pinned so it isnt a loss

Now Roman gonna fight against the Tag team champs too
How can he beat the odds?????!!!

And they're gonna put him in all the storylines of all divisions right? Can't wait to see him fighting against Charlotte in the future

Roman against everyone in the Cruiserweight division.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Well that opening segment was garbage and completely killed what little desire to watch the rest of this bullshit. How does Raw do it every week?

ok WWE prove me wrong

Reigns overcomes the odds
Gallows and Anderson get angry beat down reigns
Enzo & Cass come out to chase off the champs

UberTag

Well that opening segment was garbage and completely killed what little desire to watch the rest of this bullshit. How does Raw do it every week?
It doesn't even make any sense from the perspective of the heels.
Like what the hell is The Club's incentive to pick a fight with this guy?

GunBR

People still think that Roman gonna turn after Mania? He will beat Taker clean and still gonna be a face in the next night

Ultratech

2 vs 1 is not what Teddy Long would do.

Correct:

38052110150432221259791.jpg

Top Bottom