• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Did Nikki not realize that she was getting hit with a pipe? I know Maryse hasn't done this in a while but goddamn pal.

ElRenoRaven

So yea that was a good match. The continued setup to Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse was still awful but at least now it's actually starting in a real build thanks to the interference.

Barrage

Dat booking. Good for Nattie.

Hopefully next week to celebrate she forces a mercy stand to sell exclusively Nattie merch.

This is good but it's so fucking awkward that they won't actually work Cena into a segment yet. She's had a whole feud that involves him being referenced weekly yet the most we got was him not giving a fuck on TS.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'll say it was a good match for a Nikki/Natty match. Felt like they were going for a Sasha/Charlotte caliber match and didn't quite get there. Still some good stuff there.

Well more it'll be because Maryse just attacked Nikki with a pipe over two minor accidents and caused her to lose a blood feud.

It's still a pretty lazy attempt at setting a match at the biggest freaking PPV of the company. Save that for Roadblock.

And for the record, I'm not against the match itself, just... tell a good story.

Skatterd

It's still a pretty lazy attempt at setting a match at the biggest freaking PPV of the company. Save that for Roadblock.

And for the record, I'm not against the match itself, just... tell a good story.

They'll most likely work the Bellas/Maryse "feud" into it as well like they did on Total Divas.

DMczaf

Cena working this shitty Mania match reminds me of when Bret was working with French Pirates and Dentists because "you don't have the title and we don't know what to do with you"

Silexx

This is good but it's so fucking awkward that they won't actually work Cena into a segment yet. She's had a whole feud that involves him being referenced weekly yet the most we got was him not giving a fuck on TS.

Why would Cena get involved in the feud between Natty and Nikki as a face? Would make the feud imbalanced against Natty. At least with Miz/Maryse, he has to get involved to even the odds.

Plus, I would expect something happening between Cena and Miz during the Battle Royal.

Corbin shave that fucking thing off.

Why would Cena get involved in the feud between Natty and Nikki as a face? Would make the feud imbalanced against Natty. At least with Miz/Maryse, he has to get involved to even the odds.

Plus, I would expect something happening between Cena and Miz during the Battle Royal.
Because most of the segments are his girlfriend being beat up so you would think he'd run out to try and help her. Even a backstage segment of the two talking would be fine.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ahh Baron Corbin grows about the same caliber of mustache as me! I like him even more now!

Silexx

Corbin shave that fucking thing off.

Because most of the segments are his girlfriend being beat up so you would think he'd run out to try and help her. Even a backstage segment of the two talking would be fine.

I think it's because they want to build up to his involvement. Like he was content to let her fight her own battles with Carmella and Natty, but now with both Maryse and Miz disparaging his girlfriend and their relationship, he's had enough putting an end to it.

iS5SfB1.gif

Bwhahaha calling it now the deep cover Orton's goal is to divide the family and get the truth behind Sister Abigail... the source of Wyatt's power.

Top Bottom