• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Note that that promo literally said that by Orton refusing his title shit he's now earned the ultimate trust of Bray and the keys to all his secrets...

shanafan

Just tuning in.. so is the 2017 thing to do in WWE to screw the heel women wrestlers? Alexa deserves to get belt back.

Meanwhile, Bayley won the championship due to interference and it's like.. no biggie!

TraBuch

Banned
I forget, why did Orton join the Wyatts? Didn't he like beat Bray in a match, and then was like "if you can't beat em, join em"?

Lmao they cut Corbin's motor cycle sound from his theme... either that's a reaction to Ambrose pointing out how similar their themes intros are or it was cut for timem

So is there nothing going on for Undertaker for this year's Wrestlemania??

a081c82d268f530203088ed8fd3d21cf.gif

Lmao they cut Corbin's motor cycle sound from his theme... either that's a reaction to Ambrose pointing out how similar their themes intros are or it was cut for timem

I believe he does the spotlight entrance during one on one matches. Any other time, they speed it up which makes sense.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ok, do we come back from commercial break with Mojo, Apollo and Kalisto all eliminated now? Tell me GAF soothsayers!

I really like the slow rise of Harper. Feels much more organic the "we decided this is our guy, lets push him to the moon until everyone hates him" approach.

Top Bottom