• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm so embarrassed for The New Day and the WWE right now.

Slizz

Just floating around the same like 8 different pairings of wrestlers for the first hour of Raw every night.

Cesaro and Kofi need singles pushes.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why everyone hating on New Day? Fuckin sour!

The New Day is basically the writing staffs outlet to get shitty current event jokes out every week. It's like they're delivering half baked Fallon monologs.

Big E's soft sell of the Russian hacking joke last week was a good way of doing a topical joke.

That Oscar joke flopped because the set-up was horrible.

ShadyK54

Was able to catch the finish of that match.

Mahal better be careful because those veins are about to burst at any second at this point.

cordy

Banned
Xavier is Mike, Big E is Johnny because he is always rubbing his upper body and dances with himself

Nah I gotta say Xavier's Ralph because he's the best on the mic. Big E might be Johnny but I think that might be Kofi since he's the one who can do it all and he's already exceeded the others overall career-wise. I think Big E is Ronnie because he's the biggest/tallest and from what I remember most girls liked Ronnie the most like most people say Big E is their favorite member.

Disney theme parks are probably the only place where kayfabe is still alive.

JUnTUer.jpg

I'm actually kinda amazed at TNA's continued dedication to being dumb as fuck.

Ahahahahahaha.

Top Bottom