• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
All this heat getting jobbed out to these stupid part timers.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
If Goldberg was to be taking the title off of Reigns, I'd be all for it. With it being Owens though, I'd rather see someone else be the one to dethrone Owens.

Velcro Fly

how and when did goldberg get better like this on the mic

dude could barely read his cue card talking about coming back like 6 months ago

giphy.gif

Damn, I haven't followed anything since the brand split and should probably catch up for WM.

First thing noticed? Opening promo was both effective and finished promptly! Progress!
Green Bay doesn't deserve to see me fight. Shots fired
Dude's not wrong. Source: I'm from Wisconsin.

Only way I'm okay with Sunday ending is Lesnar costing Goldberg the title. The match at mania doesn't need the title. Putting the title back on Lesnar at Mania is also dumb. Having Owens jobbed out to Goldberg sucks, but you have to after he has dispatched Lesnar twice.

Pretty much, this match didn't need to, and shouldn't happen. But oh well, hooray for Oldberg.

Nekofrog

Banned
Some Reports indicated that one of the plans in the original purchase of wcw was to have it take over raw and be Monday night nitro while the wwe would keep smackdown. In what universe did this actually happen? Can I go there?

Top Bottom